Diablo® III

Question on Sweeping Wind Recast

Just need a quick clarification. In 1.07, if you have 3 stacks of sweeping wind up, what will happen if you recast sweeping wind? Will you maintain 3 stacks and just keep it up, or will the recast effectively bring you back to one stack?

I realize that snapshoting is gone, but I at least hope a recast will keep 3 stacks up! Otherwise, I need to get rid of this 4 piece set ASAP...

Could someone who understands the mechanics of sweeping wind help a monk brother out?
Edited by TexaStranger#1793 on 1/28/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
me too like to know that...new to monk. but i understand snapshot will be gone so what skill should monks use instead?
Reply Quote
I'm fairly certain Monks will still use Sweeping Wind, Bosink, even with snapshot being gone. It is getting a slight damage buff and just accounts for far too much damage to avoid using.
Reply Quote
Nothing changed with the refresh. There is a SW thread with all kinds of math and other things that will give you a headache if you do a little searching for it.
Reply Quote
It keeps whatever stack you were at when recasting it just as before. The PTR is that way anyway, I assume live will be same. You can't go wrong using sweeping winds, is a great area effect.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Nothing changed with the refresh. There is a SW thread with all kinds of math and other things that will give you a headache if you do a little searching for it.

Whew... thanks for clarifying guys. My computer is on the fritz so I didn't get to try PTR.
Edited by TexaStranger#1793 on 1/28/2013 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]