Diablo® III

Hell Hardcore Stats

Can someone look at my profile and let me know if I can survive hell hardcore?

if not, what should I be looking to like upgrade? i have like 200k gold
Reply Quote
You will melt all of Act 1. Some people may say your health is low, but you have insane armor (for Hell) to make up for that, so Act 2 should probably also be a breeze. With Act 3, you will want to bump the life up. But your DPS should carry you through all of Hell and Acts 1 & 2 Inferno easily.

But then, how ready you are all depends on you, doesn't it? It's possible that an advanced player can take your barb, as he is now, and clear all of Hell mid-MP no problem, but you could die ten minutes into Act 1.
Reply Quote
Your ready. Ur barb is better equipped then mine. I'll breeze through hell no problem.
Reply Quote
hmmm... well i grinded up to 70 paragon in soft core with cain's set (~3000 armor) mp0 alk runs, but i did die occasionally. I'm just afraid of dying to a disconnect. so you would recommend more HP?
Reply Quote
You'll destroy Hell Act 1. My DH (level 55 with MF gear on) is in Hell right now and I was doing OK with 2500 DPS (self-found, no farming up until this point) and about 2000 less armor. I ran into a few packs that gave me some trouble and it was taking too long to kill whites though so I decided to go farming for a little. I'd say your Life is a little low (I'm at 27K with my actual gear on), but you do enough damage to blow through most things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]