Diablo® III

Next Upgrade Help

90 Troll Warrior
Title says it all.

Been playing for about a month after an 8 month break. Did the research, built a WW barb, now doing HOTA (which I like better).

Question, what could I upgrade? or better yet, what should I aim for that could potentially be my biggest upgrade to work towards. Currently, I'm mainly doing uber runs for rings for alts. So I really dont want to keep farming those at my current level. Would rather be farming MP10 but cant really do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dapredator-1966/hero/1995123
Reply Quote
For EHP: Either get a nice pair of rare pants and a high vit IK chest, or get better BT pants+ a high vit blackthorne's chest to match.

For DPS: That skorn is cringe-worthy. Look for 1400+ dps. Straight upgrades in other slots (higher str belt+gloves, average damage on amulet, at least 2 attack multipliers on rings etc.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Thanks. Went with the skorn upgrade then bought some pants for more dps. HP went down a bit but overall I went up roughly 15k w/o battle rage.

Thanks again! will keep a note of the other things to look for when looking for upgrades.
Reply Quote
one thing i learnt abt the hammer build which i use of mp1-4 farming runs is attack speed... im not too sure abt ure current attack speed but get the enchantress to tag along with u and consider rings that add to ure CC, CD and Attack speed to replace the SOJ although i may be a huge SOJ fan when it comes to higher mps i do still prefer the attack speed.

Also get ureself some ice climbers but if its out of ure price range get them fire walkers... with some pickup radius... it makes a big difference in terms of survivorbality and farming... i dont think u need rend and no escape... use sprint with marathon and use brawler.. which i LOVE to combine with WW but for hammer use superstation or something that helps with fury gen
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Your neck is kinda low rolls....I bet you could get a significant upgrade there for 10M.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]