Diablo® III

Insane Stuttering Issues (Game Unplayable)

So here it goes:
When the PTR landed, (only played pvp in arena , no farming or whatsoever) the very next day i noticed some big stuttering issues happening on PTR and on normal servers, something that i wasnt experiencing before at ALL.

My specs are: (Laptop)
Intel i5 2450m 2.5ghz(up to 3ghz)
Nvidia 550m 1gb
4gigs of ram

So , am playing since the release and i NEVER had any stuttering issues or anything, everything started when i downloaded the PTR client. I tried everything, and i MEAN everything, from changing D3prefs, to overclocking, setting fps limits, even a format and a fresh OS install, but NOTHING.

For a very strange reason, my FPS now are capped on 50. (fullscreen) Before PTR i had the maxforeground fps set on 57 and i had NO stuttering at all. Now for a strange reason its capped on 50 all the time, and i get the stuttering.

Also,
tried every possible settings from my nvidia control panel (including vsync and pretty much everything) but still nothing. Tried MSI afterburner with capped frames on 55 again the game is unplayable. Even tried the windows indexing but again still nothing. Everything seems to be working perfect on my laptop, i really dont get it whats the problem.

Someone PLEASE, devs/blues how can you expect me to play this game when its unplayable and i dont mean ingame mechanics but the GAME IT SELF. I read thousands of posts of stuttering issues and yet nothing is done. So many people have problems with this issue and its like blizzard is ignoring us.

Someone, please help me.

PS: Power management mode on Nvidia board is "set to high performance", same with my battery options.
Reply Quote
anyone...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]