Diablo® III

Stuck on Launcher

My game gets stuck on the "Updating Blizzard Launcher" every time I attempt to start the game. It's been like that for a couple weeks now. Status bar goes about 2/3 of the way to completion but just hangs there. Anyone else have this problem or know a solutions? Running XP SP3.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

What security programs do you have installed?
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Reply Quote
Charter's F-Secure. Think it could be blocking it? I haven't been getting any popups about it, but I'll see if I can figure something out.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, im using W7 home premium, McAfee Security center.
When i run as administrator it goes only 1/3 of the bar
Reply Quote
I tried turning off the firewall after deleting the Battle.net folder like some other posters in different threads have suggested, but I still get hung on the Launcher. Sucky.
Reply Quote
Figured it out, finally. F-Secure has an option to "Do not allow applications to download harmful files" even when the firewall is off that was activated, and it must not have liked Diablo 3. All is well now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)