Diablo® III

Strafe and Shadow Power doesn't mix?

I noticed today trying to make a speed build on my DH that strafe and Shadow Power don't work together. Life doesn't regenerate on hit. Is this just how blizzard made it? Or is it a bug?
Reply Quote
You must have Shadow Power active before you start strafing. The nice thing is that Shadow Power remains active as long as you are channeling Strafe, so even after the 5 seconds of Shadow Power have expired your Strafe will continue to leech.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Lekdro
I noticed today trying to make a speed build on my DH that strafe and Shadow Power don't work together. Life doesn't regenerate on hit. Is this just how blizzard made it? Or is it a bug?

Yeah, it's bugged.

01/28/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Fatum
You must have Shadow Power active before you start strafing. The nice thing is that Shadow Power remains active as long as you are channeling Strafe, so even after the 5 seconds of Shadow Power have expired your Strafe will continue to leech.

What he said. Alternately, you can stop channeling strafe for a moment and it kicks in.
Reply Quote
This explains a load of deaths today when I first tried using strafe...
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Taganov

Yeah, it's bugged.

I dont want that bug fixed. RF works the same way and its great for dealing with reflect on high MP and just general face tanking if need be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]