Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Not sure if this is a mac issue but thats what I'm playing on. Whenever I exit out of diablo normally through the game menu, the game will close but it will stay open in my dock and lag my computer like it is still running. I have to right click and force quit it then it will completely close. Does this happen to other people and is there a way to fix cause it never used to happen?
Support Forum Agent
Can you post some system specs? This may help us out.
2. Put Diablo III into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i49.tinypic.com/33njnzn.png
4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)
Also, can you try a repair and basic permission troubleshooting to see if it helps?
Resetting permissions on the Diablo III folder
2. Press Command + I
3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.