Diablo® III

just hit 200k

just hit the 200k mark and i need to know what i can improve on, besides the manticore and the gems
Reply Quote
Your DPS is 200k with archery and steady aim. Gratz! I would work up your hp some as your overall stats seem to greatly favor damage over survivability. I think now would be an appropriate time to start working up your EHP before it becomes astronomically expensive for you to do so without sacrificing DPS. That is the goal I would set for you first.
Reply Quote
30k hp and low ar... id work on that honestly.

none the less, get an amulet with dex + vit and cc/cd (or wait for 1.07 and craft new ones)

get a better hellfire ring
upgrade your gems in chest
get a witching hour, ditch that innas, that %holydamage doesnt help you at all, since you are not using a black weapon.
replace that ring with a nats, then you can get an innas chest so you can get back your 2set. (aim for 150/150 dex and vit on chest)

get a 250 dex quiver atleast
get rid of that andy, get one with socket so you can get more exp and level up faster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]