Diablo® III

Marvel Heros

This game looks awesome I want to play it so bad can't wait.
Reply Quote
Yes, let's chug up $200 to be able to be able to fully play the game.
Reply Quote
I think it looks cool, but I don't really want to get into anything you are going to get nickled and dimed on. I'd rather pay flat out and have everything from the start.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
01/28/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Skunkleaf

I would, but then again..Brevik's history with Flagship and Hellgate is sort of doubting if it'll survive or even do well in the long end
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 12:47 AMPosted by Chalanight

I would, but then again..Brevik's history with Flagship and Hellgate is sort of doubting if it'll survive or even do well in the long end

Good point, it was a sad experience playing Hellgate from the start 'til the end.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Bilgato

Good point, it was a sad experience playing Hellgate from the start 'til the end.

Yeah...lets just forget about the golden eggs he laid for blizzard. D1, D2, and I'd even venture to say their successful sales of D3 also from how D2 fared. Can't hit a home run all the time.
Reply Quote
Just visited the site for MH and apparently they gave Athene permission to stream some closed beta footage. Hit the link to see.

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/marvel-heroes-athene-livestream-preview
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
02/05/2013 03:07 AMPosted by sopseng10881
Yeah...lets just forget about the golden eggs he laid for blizzard. D1, D2, and I'd even venture to say their successful sales of D3 also from how D2 fared. Can't hit a home run all the time.

true, but still can be a tarnish on people's reputation. Look at the guy who made Daikatana
Reply Quote

I never ment to imply he was bad in any way, just wanted to express my feelings of loss at one of my all time favorite games. He's been involved with alot of good, but just as with somone you care about dying in a hospital, no mater how much good you know hospitals do you'll still feel a little bad sometimes when you pass by one.
Reply Quote
True enough. Reputations are built and tarnished by what we've done. Despite his tarnish from Hellgate London, Marvel Heroes seems to be better than D3 in my opinion. Just for the fact that I believe they're doing the multi-player and itemizations correctly for an arpg game. Instead of this piss poor one we have here. :( Also the crafting there sounds pretty fun. Craft your own costumes and relay attributes from what you have currently on to them with a few bonus points here n there.

I just wished they had gone the POE route and let us into the closed beta for being an early contributor. I'd be more than happy to shell out 60 bucks to play now. Instead, I'm here on D3 flipping the slow auction house for a few minutes then logging off to do other things. lol
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Rawson
Yes, let's chug up $200 to be able to be able to fully play the game.

At this point I don't really understand why people would want to just have everything unlocked when the game is F2P.
Reply Quote
we will see another tragic fail as we have seen it in TL2 and PoE garbage
Reply Quote
Everybody wants to be a superhero;)
Reply Quote
I'm part of the closed beta, and I have not been impressed.
Reply Quote
There is a lot of things that aren't implemented into the game until the release so the closed beta will be pretty plain
Edited by Partyrock#1883 on 2/14/2013 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
It will be better then PoE.
Reply Quote
I tested the game a few months back and I would never test again because there are too many kill stealers which made me hate about Marvel Heroes.
Reply Quote
I'm not too excited for Marvel Heroes and I have played the closed beta. However I won't judge the game until I actually play it.

When it comes to ARPG's I'm quite excited for Grim Dawn as some of the people in Crate Entertainment have had a large hand in making Titan's Quest (great game with good mods).
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm in the beta, honestly didn't really enjoy it that much, it was pretty boring for the most part in my opinion. Not that D3 is any better.

Let's see how Grim Dawn turns out. Also looking forward to seeing how Wasteland 2 ends up as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]