Diablo® III

What is my gear bottle neck? goin for 200kdps

Hey guys, trying to reach 200k dps. Got a budget of roughly 100mil to work with and want to build the biggest uber slaying beast I can for the price.

Any advise is appreciated!
Reply Quote
uber slaying beast with 100mil? ... easy!! just reroll a barb

alternatively, prepare at least 1b for DH
Reply Quote
You need to invest in - shoulders, rings, ammy, weapon, and DML. Your shoulders have low dex, your rings need to have ias,cc, cd. or cd,cc or ias, cc. Your ammy should have ias, cd, cc. Your DML needs 19 or 20 ias and 9.5 or 10 cc. You need to upgrade your weapon in the future, but not at this time. Get the other things first.

Do these things and you will have a very good DH. Have fun playing the game.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 1/28/2013 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
For 50 mil you can probably add 25k dps with various small upgrades.

After that you will hit a wall where you need top tier items that cost 100 mil each to break the 150k barrier w/o steady aim.
Reply Quote
I have been working on getting my DH up there and am pretty happy at the moment but still have a ways to go. I am at the point now where I will have to either be very lucky finding something good I can use or farm gold like crazy to upgrade my weapon , gems , boots and helm at the very least to get up towards 200 DPS mark.

Unless you have mass gold to spend 150ish is about as high as you can get with a DH and still keep decent AR , Life all. If I were you I would shoot for around 150 DPS and then farm like crazy and save everything you can to get the high end gear.

That's what I am doing now so I can get to that point. DH are very expensive to build , especially if you want to get to the point you can play high MP Level games. If you grind the game a lot you will probably eventually find a few great legendary items you can either use or sell to get what you need to reach that goal.

Keep plugging away and have fun playing !
Edited by Haybaler#1911 on 1/28/2013 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
YOU NEED TO GET RID OF BOTH OF YOUR CRAPPY RINGS AND GET SOME

DEX
AVG DAMAGE
CRIT
IAS OR CD

YOU NEED AT LEAST 2 ON EACH RING TO BE GOOD RINGS

ADD ME I HAVE SOME ITEMS FOR SALE
Reply Quote
First sell the gems in your bow, you can make 50-60m off them. then get the 90% gems which will cost you 20m so you net an extra 30-40m to spend on gear you need, cause right now 20 CD is doing nothing for you.

next get a new DML an ok one will run you 50m, pick up a vile ward find one with good dex for now then when you have more to spend pick one up with vita and dex. your nats ring is hurting you more then helping right now you can get a trifecta ring for like 20-30m and it will net more dps then your nats ring even with the extra dex your getting.

another option if your ok with dropping some ar and vita switch you Memp to an AV you will still have the atk speed but will pick up 4.5 crit which you really need. you can get one for like 10m and it will give you the biggest dps boost for the lest amount of money.

hope this helps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]