Diablo® III

Need some serious help. PLEASE

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JCoPe-1848/hero/30755878
my DH is at 200k dps but im useless. I get one hit by everything. There is no farming for me. If I'm doing anything with mp2 or higher if 1 enemy is coming at me i just have to run away. I was on mp7 with a friend yesterday he is a very highly geared barb and everytime 1 enemy took aggro on me i was !@#$ed. please help I still pretty new to diablo had the game for about 2 weeks. Got my barb to 60 in less than 2 days and my monk is going up.
Reply Quote
You seem to have neglected your defensive stats a little bit too much. If I saw that right you have about 150-170 all res and 29k life, both of which are at the low end of the spectrum.

You should go shoot for 35-40k life and min 300 all res, this should make it a whole lot easier for you.
Reply Quote
Your health and AR are way too low. Like g0dy said, you need to have AT LEAST 35-40k and 300+ AR.
Reply Quote
barely breaking 150 all res - check
zero sustain - check
Under 30k Hp - check
You are not a demon hunter, you are demon bait!

Armor is decent but it's not getting much help from the rest of your stats.
Reply Quote
There are a lot of slots where you can get vitality. Legs. Boots. Shoulders. Look at my gear for some examples. Same deal with all resist. You need more vitality and all resist. And you might want to consider switching to gloom but I don't run a strafe build so maybe you don't need the mitigation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]