Diablo® III

Whats my next upgrade??

I have 70 mil for upgrades, any suggestions??
Reply Quote
k
Reply Quote
Depends what your goal is...

You could get more ehp (IK belt+BT chest), or you could pump up your dps (move sickle to offhand and grab a mainhand with much higher average damage, better jewlery/gloves).
Reply Quote
Agree move sickle to offhand and look for best echoing fury with a socket you can afford. The +.25 attacks per second is unbeatable as an option for a weapon.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Bandito
Agree move sickle to offhand and look for best echoing fury with a socket you can afford. The +.25 attacks per second is unbeatable as an option for a weapon.

I recommended high average damage mainhand for rend damage.

A mainhand EF is going to deal less rend damage than a rare mace that's 1/10th the price, but it's great for hota dps and ww/sprint breakpoints so I won't discount the option.

@SeksPanther make sure you're using a calculator if you decide to go for a weapon upgrade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]