Diablo® III

Please support posts in Ask The Devs

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398?page=16#310

This is just my own post. But feel free to like/dislike posts above page 4.

Everything till page 3, 4 are rated and then they go into oblivion. Please participate into debate. Even if they don't do what we want but at least we could get some answeres. Some questions on the first 3 pages aren't even relevant for endgame.

Many posts are frustrations of kids that can't get gear, unlucky with drops and they want the class "fill in class" buffed/fixed ... in their opinion.

Please go there and read and support posts from end going to begining not just begin ..and forget about the rest
Edited by KinU#1292 on 1/29/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
You know they are going to pick only the questions that no one really cares about but have been highly rated by kids and the ones only pertaining to 1.07, right?
Reply Quote
That's not true...my question wasn't about endgame, but it was on, I think, page 3, ;-)

Anyway, I do agree, though....I'm going to go back actually when I get a chance this afternoon and vote for some more questions.

I hate being part of this forum sometimes, with all the immaturity and misunderstanding, but other times...I kinda like it.
Reply Quote
Dear God, seriously guys, PLEASE go through the posts and support the questions regarding 1.0.7 you want answered.

Most of it, unfortunately, is a bunch of QQing/not even slightly related to 1.0.7. and will simply be discarded.
Edited by Taganov#1343 on 1/29/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why? They have their pre-built list of questions they will be answering already.
Reply Quote
I think changes are coming to D3. I still have my hope ... last thing i have
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/29/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Shadovex
Why? They have their pre-built list of questions they will be answering already.

None of the questions have been predetermined already, so if there are particular questions you'd like to be answered, it would be advisable for you to go and "Like" those posts. :)
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
With 26 pages of questions already, I can understand that a many good questions may never get seen to be voted on. <sigh>
Reply Quote
Do what I did. Patch 1.07 is all about Wizards and Monks. I posted in the class threads for people to post links to their posts directly so you would not have to review the whole thread and read through all the BS people put. If you want to vote on high quality questions left by monks and wizards go to the class forums.
Reply Quote
With 26 pages of questions already, I can understand that a many good questions may never get seen to be voted on. <sigh>

You should read the questions... there are many MANY good, thoughtful and important questions being asked.
Edited by MelonBalla#1993 on 1/29/2013 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

None of the questions have been predetermined already, so if there are particular questions you'd like to be answered, it would be advisable for you to go and "Like" [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398"]those posts[/url]. :)

Certainly the CM team already have their marketing-approved outline of the question types and topics they are looking for, so now its just a matter of finding such matching questions buried in the mix. Such an approach gives the illusion that the questioning is wide-open while still internally maintaining complete message control.

Anyone expecting the Devs to fall on their swords and say "you're right, XYZ feature (itemization, for example) was rushed and poorly implemented from the beginning and here's how we're going to fix it" will come away disappointed. Instead you'll see a sanitized on-message answer glossing over how everything in 1.0.7 is super-great, with a big dollop of CM positive-spin frosting on it for good measure.

Edit - grammar fix.
Edited by Zuzax#1341 on 1/29/2013 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

None of the questions have been predetermined already, so if there are particular questions you'd like to be answered, it would be advisable for you to go and "Like" [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398"]those posts[/url]. :)

You can see why people are cynical though right? You have just created a thread with 26 pages of the same questions people have been asking ask 3-4 times per day for how long?

These are YOUR forums.. you know what the burning questions are and how many times and in how many different ways they are asked per day, indicating their popularity / urgency. You really did not need a voting system.

Ask the Dev's does have a light smell of a PR stunt / way to buy more time for the patch (as now Dev's have an extra week to just prepare answers). Most of these questions should have been posed to the Devs by the CM's months ago when they 1st appeared... as this is how I thought the system worked.
Edited by BOSS#1430 on 1/29/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

You should read the questions... there are many MANY good, thoughtful and important questions being asked.

this^ just make sure you go and like the ones that you think are most important

and i think there doing this monthly or before a new patch or something like that

so everyone question should eventually be seen and the blues are always responding to threads now soo i wouldn't worry to much
there's only so much to change
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Zyron

-
Asking questions about the 1.0.7 decisions that the devs have already made, accomplishes what?

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but responses like this just shows how close minded you are. Do you really need someone to explain it to you why they are doing this? Do you really think the're doing this for no reason? What would that accomplish?

I'll answer some for you, because you probably honestly really don't know.

Nothing in the PTR Server is confirmed. Just because stuff is on the PTR doesn't mean it will come to the LIVE Servers. The Devs want the players feed back on everything, they try there best to make everyone happy. They work for this, they want there game to please us and be enjoyable for a wide variety of audiences.

There trying there best, so give them a break.

For the sake of anything.. Think before you post. Or you will get responses like this. Again sorry for being a Dick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]