Diablo® III

Please support posts in Ask The Devs

I've read every single post there and voted accordingly.
In return, I expect the blues to read every single post there and action accordingly.
Reply Quote
i mean i have some of the better in slot items in the game,and if your tellin me by what you have done to my monk that i cannot even do mp10 anymore without frekin regearing THAT IS BS
Reply Quote
People have been giving suggestions and asking questions since beta. Blizzard didn't listen then, and won't listen now. There is too much PR for a free flowing conversation. We can't even see the vote counts. Between the pre-approved questions to answer and limiting this to 1.07 all this does is give Blizzard time to mess around with the new patch.

I am sick of being talked down to, lied to, insulted on an intellectual level and led on. Diablo III has a LONG way to go before being a half decent game.
Reply Quote
Perhaps cm is not developer and most of the questions asked have to be answered by the developer. Maybe this is the only official way to get the developer to answer the question.
Reply Quote
@Tom, w/ 3 elite kills I have to wonder if maybe you are a blizz employee & know exactly of what you speak. Either way, I believe you.
gl hf

Do you guys ever consider other regions? There is more than the US you know?

Btt: Most of the posts there are against the rules. Some typed to much and some ask questions not regarding patch 1.0.7. Hell, even I didn't know what to ask regarding this patch. I tried to mask my question so it at least sounds like something about the patch.
Edited by Siggi#2209 on 1/29/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've read every single post there and voted accordingly.
In return, I expect the blues to read every single post there and action accordingly.

Just did the same. All 26 pages.
Reply Quote
@Tom, w/ 3 elite kills I have to wonder if maybe you are a blizz employee & know exactly of what you speak. Either way, I believe you.
gl hf

nah..i wish i could work for a big company like Blizz. Im just an average guy from somewhere on the earth.

I guess Blizz employee hate d3 as much as the people in this forum. Look at those trouble, blame and complain they have to face since launch.

But the worst scenario is what BOSS said

01/29/2013 02:29 PMPosted by BOSS
Ask the Dev's does have a light smell of a PR stunt / way to buy more time for the patch (as now Dev's have an extra week to just prepare answers). Most of these questions should have been posed to the Devs by the CM's months ago when they 1st appeared... as this is how I thought the system worked.
Edited by Tom#3487 on 1/29/2013 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
None of the questions have been predetermined already, so if there are particular questions you'd like to be answered, it would be advisable for you to go and "Like" those posts. :)

we can't tell which posts are of the highest numbers of Likes, though.
Reply Quote
20 Troll Hunter
Yes my question is as follows:

With the ARPG market expanding in 2013 with titles such as Path of Exile and Torchlight 2,
What steps is Blizzard taking with D3's new leadership to ensure the Diablo Franchise remains competitive and continues to grow into the series we remember it to be?
Reply Quote
why haven't they take the gay pony level out of the game yet?
Reply Quote
With 26 pages of questions already, I can understand that a many good questions may never get seen to be voted on. <sigh>

You should read the questions... there are many MANY good, thoughtful and important questions being asked.

We whined and cryied and complained for 8 months. I think now it's the time to speak up. Please visit the ask de the devs post and read and vote. It is very important now that we have this chance to use it, to vote, to get involved in improving this game.

Now it's the time to act. Please don't consider that blizzard is all evil. they did some mistakes, but now they want to do it right. It won't go as fast as we think, but at least they will do something rather than nothing.

ty for reading
Reply Quote
With 26 pages of questions already, I can understand that a many good questions may never get seen to be voted on. <sigh>

The EU Q&A is actually still open - at page 14 currently.
If you really wanted to post a question (Like myself) and missed out, post there.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6444685753
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:05 AMPosted by KinU
Now it's the time to act. Please don't consider that blizzard is all evil

ROFL...

The way you saying this "time to act"... kinda gay-ish...
I'm sorry for that... I really am.
Reply Quote
they'll answer the soft questions only, you won't hear any real plans, life if they're going to add a ladder system
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:19 AMPosted by Manif
Now it's the time to act. Please don't consider that blizzard is all evil

ROFL...

The way you saying this "time to act"... kinda gay-ish...
I'm sorry for that... I really am.

Now that you mention it ... kinda sounds cheesy ... hmmm
Reply Quote
Yeah, not supporting a community that doesn't prioritize known game issues with disconnects that cripple my game experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]