Diablo® III

PVP Barb i came up against

he was running 2.7k strength
1.9k vit

250kdps with sword and board and was running both armour passives for a total of 14k defence and inspiring presense. I think he has around 800 ar it was just crazy.

I did a 400k crit rend on him it only scratched him for like 5-10% max.

fffff there are some crazy chars around. He had chinese runes from his name so just a crazy 10 year old farmer. Never seen such a crazy char though.

I think his main hand was a 1400 ias 11% socket sword with 100% crit gem in it.
Reply Quote
Don't have a recent player list? It should show his name and/or battletag.
Reply Quote
ill check it tonight because this guy was crazy
Reply Quote
I just gotta question the 250k DPS part. That has to be buffed by a passive or active skill. Only player I can think of is this guy: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%EC%B2%9C%EB%85%84%EC%A0%9C%EA%B5%AD-3633/%EC%B2%9C%EB%85%84%EC%A0%9C%EA%B5%AD/15699855 -- and he's a serious gold farmer.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Taross - give me his battletag when you got it, i'm very interested to duel that guy.

Cheers,

Nike
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/unghost-2625/Unghost/8692546

This guy scares me though. He's got a great mix of everything.
Reply Quote
i know this guy is unkillable. saw him yesterday. got ownt by some skorn monk dude with seven sided strike who claims all barbs are trash, then I saw this guy on the chat list so I summoned him to the battle and he just ownt the monk over and over then the monk rage quit cause the monk did no damage to him.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FriendlyFade-1865/hero/662549

he has a different set of gear on PTR
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:51 PMPosted by acrimonious
I just gotta question the 250k DPS part. That has to be buffed by a passive or active skill. Only player I can think of is this guy: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%EC%B2%9C%EB%85%84%EC%A0%9C%EA%B5%AD-3633/%EC%B2%9C%EB%85%84%EC%A0%9C%EA%B5%AD/15699855 -- and he's a serious gold farmer.

thats him. I rememebr his main hand as being crazy! he was crazy to duel pure crazy!!!!!!!!!!never seen a barb like him.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Taross

thats him. I rememebr his main hand as being crazy! he was crazy to duel pure crazy!!!!!!!!!!never seen a barb like him.

Nice. I've been watching the PVP rankings pretty closely. I know the top Barbs pretty well, so I have a good idea of what the trends are and how people are going to gear for PVP. That sword is a weapon that may play a role in melee vs. melee PVP; Mannercookie has been using a really nice sword in the arena.
Reply Quote
View profile
i know this guy is unkillable. saw him yesterday. got ownt by some skorn monk dude with seven sided strike who claims all barbs are trash, then I saw this guy on the chat list so I summoned him to the battle and he just ownt the monk over and over then the monk rage quit cause the monk did no damage to him.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FriendlyFade-1865/hero/662549

he has a different set of gear on PTR

That's FriendlyFade our S&B mate, yeah he uses Jook's stuff on PTR and he is really good in PVP!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Taross

I will test the toughness of this guy.
Reply Quote
again he was very crazy to duel! he just goes into pub games and destroys all
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Taross
again he was very crazy to duel! he just goes into pub games and destroys all

The thing about public games is that he may have not found a player who is in the same level as him... thats why he has destroyed everyone in his path.

if he wants a real fight he should be sending private invites to top barbs like what most top barbs i know like Moldran, Det0x, MannerCookie, Citanest etc. and not just joining public games.
Reply Quote

Nice. I've been watching the PVP rankings pretty closely. I know the top Barbs pretty well, so I have a good idea of what the trends are and how people are going to gear for PVP. That sword is a weapon that may play a role in melee vs. melee PVP; Mannercookie has been using a really nice sword in the arena.

Yea, I'm using that sword until my live weps copy onto PTR.

I wouldn't use that sword that I'm using on PTR on live.

edit: also fwiw, I think dprogress's pvp dummy rankings are really inaccurate just like their dps rankings was :D
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 1/28/2013 6:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
when are we getting insprining passive nerf?
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 1/28/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
dueled him. wasnt enough defence to stop my skorn. he got me a few times though.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Joch
dueled him. wasnt enough defence to stop my skorn. he got me a few times though.

Nice one Joch, did he used Throw spec on you? i will worship the barb who can stop your Skorn's rend/lacerate lol
Reply Quote
barb v barb is where attackspeed shines. mannercookies sword is a really bad barb v barb weapon. Jochs skorn is the best weapon imo
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984

Nice one Joch, did he used Throw spec on you? i will worship the barb who can stop your Skorn's rend/lacerate lol

yeh he was using weapon throw at first from what i remember, didnt do much since i had leap and groundstomp, then he switched over to hota and got me twice i think, but whenever my rend crit it was pretty much gg.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Joch

yeh he was using weapon throw at first from what i remember, didnt do much since i had leap and groundstomp, then he switched over to hota and got me twice i think, but whenever my rend crit it was pretty much gg.

awesome man, lets practice tonight if you have time, i want to see if my new mitigation has improved. cheers

Nike
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]