Diablo® III

WTFast 3rd party SW to get banned or not?

Is it safe to use WTFast?

Will I get banned if I use this application? From their website diablo3 is supported but I'm not sure if it is safe to use or it will be ground for getting banned.
Edited by qqpp#1235 on 1/29/2013 6:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Looks to me like all it does is change your network settings form half duplex to full duplex. That's something anybody can do. Go look up "Leatrix Latency Fix" on google. It's on a WoW forum but it works with any game.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

We're not going to be able to give you the "OK" on any third party app as far as it being "safe" for use in Diablo III. However, as long as it doesn't modify any of our game files, it's generally going to be fine. There are exceptions but this particular app and what it currently does shouldn't cause any account issues. Of course, since it's not supported, should you encounter any problems, you'd need to uninstall it before asking for help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)