Diablo® III

How Much is the Monk Above You Worth??

Somewhere between 60-70 mill? EU and US prices might be too different.
Reply Quote
@ joren sorry can't evaluate you since there is no char info when i view ur profile :(

can someone do me! :P thx
Reply Quote
@Hellyan I left a note that says I play EU, but since you can't find it, I'll link it for you:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Joren-2795/hero/15294281
Reply Quote
Joren, I have a "tough" time evaluating you due to your drastically different playstyle (vs. mine). You have some very nice pieces there with your spirit regen. You definately are not cookie cutter when it comes to your usage of the big three monk sets either. Overall, My guess would be that you are around 100m. I base this off of your resistances being a bit all over the place (fire, light, cold, OH MY) and your interesting build. But I am not great at guessing FYI. Have a good day. Anyone have any thoughts about my monk?
Reply Quote
@TToughnuts

I would estimate you at around 150m maybe 200 depending how much you paid for some stuff.
Reply Quote
MNT It was harsh to see the lvl 60 HC Monk :) My condolences. The Mrs looks seriously decked out and man do I love the ideas dancing in my head from looking at her... about load-out ... c'mon man! 400 - 600 mil?

Meh, I suck at this.
Reply Quote
MNT It was harsh to see the lvl 60 HC Monk :) My condolences. The Mrs looks seriously decked out and man do I love the ideas dancing in my head from looking at her... about load-out ... c'mon man! 400 - 600 mil?

Meh, I suck at this.

Thanks man lost my other 60 HC monk to lag too =/ but ehh kinda close but not really my weapon alone is 650 and needless to say the Mempo is around there =P.
Reply Quote
^ i think your more around 300 million mark mostly in the skorn and iceclimbers, MrNastytime is in the billions, I guess like 400m for the mempo, 100 m for the viles, 100 m plus for the witching hour, at least 60 m for the inna pants probably 200 mil for the nats set, sword like at least 100 m probably more, shield probably 50 m, 100m plus for the gloves and 100m for the ammy and so in total im going with 1.4 billion and no tellin how much getiing to this point.
Reply Quote
@IIwriestll

If I was to wager I would say around 300-350 mil. I am terrible at this though. I have no idea even how much my own monk is worth.
Reply Quote
hey fitz i grouped with u the other day, anyway id say ur gear is worth over 1bil
Reply Quote
@Dan about 400-500 mill

My Monk:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Joren-2795/hero/15294281
Reply Quote
Sorry @ Joren, I am bad with just looking but I would say around 100m?

I really just want someone to look over my stuff, lol.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Saffron-1970/hero/5288809
Edited by Saffron#1970 on 1/29/2013 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
@saffron 25-75 mil?
Reply Quote
douch, u r prolly abour 2.5 bil.... GJ
Reply Quote
Chong, 750million - 1b in current prices is my guess... I'm a bargain hunter though, so maybe way more?
Reply Quote
@texastranger's monk .. im guessing around 150 - 160 mil ? let me know if im off :) this is my rough estimate
Reply Quote
texasstranger its realy hard to judge and I don't wanna offend you but I don't know what armor bonus on innas is worth and depends how long ago you paid for thinks but 200mil again hard 2 say

next person can do me and person above me :)
Edited by baggins#6187 on 1/29/2013 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
@baggins

a fellow AR monk, i know the costs, guessing 2-3b total for everything
Reply Quote
hey someone rate me yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]