How Much is the Monk Above You Worth??

@tarzan 1 bil

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717

My profile with real gear.
Reply Quote
@tarzan 1 bil

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717

My profile with real gear.

if i am 1bil, you are around 700mil i would guess judging on your link.

EDIT - i was judging on your 230k dps OWE build, not the one that is showing now since someone decided to refresh it.
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 1/31/2013 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Tarzan - 1B?? LOL i would guess just your inna pant / chest combo would shoot you over 1b already. I'm curious to know how much you paid for such a perfect Inna Temperance. These games are always hard to judge since it depends on when you bought your gear but I'm going to guess ~4b.
Reply Quote
I'd say at least 1B @Artemiss
Reply Quote
@ Artemiss - you gotta be in the 3-4b range as well. And almost 80,000 elite kills?! That's some dedication
Reply Quote
@TexaStranger
about 500 - 700 M
sorry if i underrate you
Reply Quote
@TexasStranger

I'd say 150-200m
Reply Quote
@Walaa 300m?
Reply Quote
@boro guessing 4B ~ 5B?
nice Nat set and mempo..
Reply Quote
@Edmericanpie
2B, nice fist \m/
Edited by DatusTribe#6426 on 1/31/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
rate me please. wouldn't know current prices.
Reply Quote
@Patay

Nice monk! I think you're worth at least 600-750m without gems
Reply Quote
@ Pein
We are both lightning monks, but you are better geared than me. I would estimate your monk is worth 1.5 bil in today's value (without gems).
Reply Quote
@Kenny Haha spot on estimate! Though in terms of what I paid it's more around 1.2b, but I think I could sell some of the items for a profit.

You've got a really nice monk! I'm surprised you didn't go for an echoing fury though, but I assume that's an upgrade you'll get later on? I'd value your monk to be around 750-850m without gems (nats ring must have costed a fortune!)
Reply Quote
@Kenny Haha spot on estimate! Though in terms of what I paid it's more around 1.2b, but I think I could sell some of the items for a profit.

You've got a really nice monk! I'm surprised you didn't go for an echoing fury though, but I assume that's an upgrade you'll get later on? I'd value your monk to be around 750-850m without gems (nats ring must have costed a fortune!)

Pretty close! It's actually 450mil because the Nat ring and dagger were both drops (so free). I think if I were to buy those, the figure would be close to 750mil.
Reply Quote
@ Kenny, nice dagger saved a couple hundred million there with that drop. Could prob flip your monk for a nice bit of profit.
Reply Quote
@TexaStrangerabout 500 - 700 Msorry if i underrate you

@TexasStrangerI'd say 150-200m

My gears have cost me a total of 48 million at this point. My monk may be weak, but at least I've gotten a good value! Woo!

@ Hero: My best guess is 600m. Conservative guess of between 10-20m for most slots, with the chest piece close to half your worth. Am I close?
Reply Quote
@TexaStranger..for 48 mil, its money well spent especially for a complete Innas.
Reply Quote
@drakos ~1.5b

I'm very new to monk so I'm sorry for my innacurate guess lol, would appreciate some advice as well!
Reply Quote
@Rouna..I would say around 150-200mil. The gear I am wearing is my pre-snapshot gear. I swap to full ais and Nats ring and boots post snapshot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]