Diablo® III

Auction House Bid Dissappearing

I put a bid earlier on a Stone of Jordan at 15 mil, and after I checked it this morning, way after the bid timer finished, there was no SOJ or bid that I put there. It was pretty much as if I hadn't bid at all and essentially I've lost 15 mil overnight from putting a bid on an item. It's things like these that make people quit D3.
Reply Quote
Yea same here, fix this Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I bid a item (skorn) at 3.1m and i win the action house but the action house has expired and i don't have skorn or my 3.1m...
Reply Quote
Same here , bid on a vile ward for 5 million :(, please look into this!
Reply Quote
Same problem. I have winning bid, item expired. No item or money.
Reply Quote
71 Human Warrior
Same problem bought a Vile ward for 2,222,222 million and i put a bid of 4,333,333 million on it and it disappeared i have no vile ward and i lost the 4+ million. Help!
Reply Quote
Yeah had the same issue today, have a "winning" bid on an expired item and no gold refunded or item.
Reply Quote
same lost 475m bid screenshotted and sent a report.
Reply Quote
Same here. I bid on a shoulder and it expired but shoulder was not in the completed tab nor the bid was refunded. Help.
Reply Quote
Same problem.
Reply Quote
Wow, yeah happened to me as well but, mine was only 500k on a pair of Blackthorne's Jousting Mail , but that was like 80% of my gold . So I'm Hurtin! Fix this please blizzard! :-)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

Read the sticky:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Edited by DashLektrik#1704 on 2/1/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]