Diablo® III

transmog

please go to the sticky post Dev Q&A and "like" EddardStark's question regarding transmog and legendary dye question. this is a question id love to see answered by the devs. eddardstarks question is currently on page 2
Reply Quote
Transmog really.... I think there are more important things to fix, like item stats rolling low all the time, and legendary items that plain suck.
Reply Quote
i'd still appreciate it if u went to the thread and "like" his question
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
no
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Shékinah
no

01/29/2013 08:32 PMPosted by dml618
I will do no such thing sir...
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Shékinah
no

01/29/2013 08:32 PMPosted by dml618
I will do no such thing sir...
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Bloke
I think there are more important things to fix, like item stats rolling low all the time, and legendary items that plain suck.

You make an great point. There are more pressing matters to attend to, but I would contend that allowing for a greater range of customization is an improvement to the game overall as well, as people tend to be more invested in their characters when they have greater control over aesthetic qualities. Further, I doubt that Blizzard has only one team that is in charge of the game's evolution. There are likely several teams working on different aspects of the game simultaneously, and they probably don't overlap. For example, the art team would have nothing to do with the issues you raise, and can be working on this type of feature as well.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Bloke
Transmog really.... I think there are more important things to fix, like item stats rolling low all the time, and legendary items that plain suck.

Although I agree with this the Q&A is strictly about patch 1.07, which doesn't contain itemization changes so it won't change anything to not up vote it. The patch is as feature complete as its going to be except for bug fixes. Right idea but your reasoning is kind of skewed....
Reply Quote
Yea becouse Transomg is the core problem of the game right now..
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Reni
Yea becouse Transomg is the core problem of the game right now..

I agree there are more pressing concerns. I would most like to see the problem of a limited number of BiS legendaries addressed, followed by improving consistently and unusably low stat rolls. Wish I could have voted for those more than once.

However, as I said...

01/30/2013 03:26 PMPosted by EddardStark
I doubt that Blizzard has only one team that is in charge of the game's evolution. There are likely several teams working on different aspects of the game simultaneously, and they probably don't overlap. For example, the art team would have nothing to do with the issues you raise, and can be working on this type of feature as well.
Edited by EddardStark#1833 on 1/30/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]