Diablo® III

R8 the WD above you (cont'd DonBukka post)

@DonBukka

gimme your chest piece!

:D

80/100 - your sort of where I am. Upgrades getting very hard to find but they exist - No real reason to go on and on about your gear - it's good. I'm sure you're having fun just like I am.
Reply Quote
(I'll just throw this up again.)

Thanks for the suggestions, DonBukka. I mostly farm MP2, though I do hope to increase it to 3 when I get slightly better gear. I know AcidBears is the norm build for higher MP levels but if I have to stay lower for the sake of a less boring, cookie-cutter build, I will.

With that in mind, I would love to use Locusts or Haunt, just because I never have before. Which is better and what runes should I use?
Reply Quote
@Izzuel74

Nice gears ;)
Just wondering is the 3% LS (weapon) and 400+ LOH (pants) sufficient for survival in MP7 and above? Since you are going the RoT and Acid rain route, shouldnt you stack more LOH (1000+)?
Reply Quote
@YinoYunika
ill rate you 5.5/10 you are lacking of attack speed i think attack speed is one of the most important in zero dog build, nice vit u have alot of it but stock more attack speed and you can survive more, and also you have not enough crit chance and not enough all resist. and also no life steal. ill suggest not to go with tal's amulet u need attack speed on amulet, tal's ammy with attack speed is so expensive so i think u should sell it and buy rare ammy with attack speed, CD, and CC.
Edited by frederick#6203 on 1/29/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
@YinoYunika

I actually just dropped 330 loh on my old ammy for this new one - it's giving me some issues honestly. There is apparently a bug with reflect on champ packs (yellow + minions). I can't survive well currently against it. I'm regretting the decision to switch.

On everything else, yeah - the 3% LS is actually fine. I also use a 4.7% Skorn on higher MP's and ubers.

I'll be adding back at least 350 LOH however at some point soon to compensate again.

Yes, I think stacking LOH + LS at higher MP's is smart and (currently) required against reflect champ packs and higher level ubers, specifically SB/ghom
Reply Quote
@frederick

Nice dogs dude.
8/10.
Reply Quote
@xfstar, your gear is brolic, like how you main a/c as well ;D
if i had that much mana regen i probably would too. 9/10!
Reply Quote
ThisisDelish:

great intel and vit.
I favor the zuni set @4 pieces
maybe consider socketed weapon with CD & lacuni bracers with CC
Reply Quote
KWASaVAgE:

cannot fault anything but the gem on the helm. ruby would be more useful, at least that is how i saw it. nice knife
Reply Quote
@theStrobist: I see you have many starter pieces. You should be able to upgrade some for cheap. Lose the ias ring and get a cc one. Get rid of the last breath and try to work towards the full zuni set. I guess I'd give you 5/10 since its probably a functional build but its not going anywhere without some big changes.
Reply Quote
@ Elucelom
Nice solid build. Your amulet is pretty sweet. If I had to guess you gear is at 7/10. Might be wrong. Try to see if you can get about 300+ Vitality so you can better compliment your solid All Resist and Armor.

Heyas.

I am mainly a DH player. Found some decent drops while paragon farming for my WD.

Currently I can solo up to MP9 comfortably.

Can someone please let me know what will it take to get me to MP10.

Right now I am geared to use Skorn. I am ok switching gear, just not too keen on the 0 Dogs build.

Also, is my passive selection decent for my build? Can someone offer some suggestions.
Thanks
Edited by Neoshinji#1433 on 1/30/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Neoshinji
Not bad ill say 8.8/10
Reply Quote
i have changed a few items of my gear and need a revise on my rating.
Reply Quote
@ Elucelom
Nice solid build. Your amulet is pretty sweet. If I had to guess you gear is at 7/10. Might be wrong. Try to see if you can get about 300+ Vitality so you can better compliment your solid All Resist and Armor.

Heyas.

I am mainly a DH player. Found some decent drops while paragon farming for my WD.

Currently I can solo up to MP9 comfortably.

Can someone please let me know what will it take to get me to MP10.

Right now I am geared to use Skorn. I am ok switching gear, just not too keen on the 0 Dogs build.

Also, is my passive selection decent for my build? Can someone offer some suggestions.
Thanks

My amulet and acid rain. By my amulet I mean just get more LoH.
Literally alternate acid rain and RoT.
Maybe JF instead of SA if you can alternate RoT and acid rain with JF.

I doubt you can handle the Butcher though, even on MP8. I could be wrong of course, but just my guess. Not enough Life regen and LoH. An easy test is Ghom; can you stand there (and your pets) and kill him even when it is casting 3x poison cloud?
Edited by MCP#1477 on 1/30/2013 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
you all suck unless using zero dogs
Reply Quote
k, well for starts Egyptian...with ur gear...and ur elite kills...RMAH warriors dont get to say others suck. Second, its only 1 build, of the many actually usable by WD's
Reply Quote
@Solemn

You have a great wd.... Your Zunni Marrow, Zunni Pox and Witching Hour are superb!!!!

Rated AWESOME!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DonBukka (BELOW!).............@DonBukka (BELOW!).............@DonBukka (BELOW!)

Don't have a weapon atm. I had a high crit dmg and int 1-hander NO LS though so sold it along time ago.

ChuckNorris was build from trades from my monks old items. Or in the case of the pants/ammy/gloves just old items that just works fine on ChuckNorris. I built him like a monk so i'm having issues with my mana regen rate.

Thinking about getting him a high crit / int. Skorn with LS. (lol might just put my old monks Skorn for a bit)

NICE WD btw some crazy vit/life action you got there. It seems like a lot you WD's roll with higher vit. and AR than most monks. Your Zunni Marrow and Ammy are my favorite pieces on Sangoma.
Edited by Kojin#1561 on 1/31/2013 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Kojin

HAHA, your Hamburger almost threw me off.

You've got a pretty good set going on, though I can't say that I'm a fan of innas pants on a witch doctor, but each to their own :).

What kind of weapon do you normally use if you don't mind me asking?
Reply Quote
@DonBukka:
9/10 :) 60k of life looks awesome. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]