Diablo® III

R8 the WD above you (cont'd DonBukka post)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kentrix-2356/hero/15587027
Reply Quote
@kentrix 7/10 not sure if you tried but getting a 4 piece zuni set will definetly boost your mana, well worth it imo. nice doc
Reply Quote
@ hardcopy healthy mix of ehp and dps 7/10

(I have multpiple sets one im currently in is the set im rebuilding to get back into top 20 na)
Reply Quote
Hardcopy, I'm a total WD noob, but I'm gonna give you 10/10

I just hit lvl 60 this week so take it easy
Reply Quote
@ Ochi

1/10 for caring about diabloprogress rankings.

@ Azakiah

Good looking WD. 9/10. Very few things that could be changed. I would look to getting an additional 12% movement speed for faster runs and more mobility for dodging. You can stand to lose some hp for the movement speed. Solid set though.
Reply Quote
@azakiah, thanks man. you seem to understand the wd just fine. and i'm jealous of your litany
Reply Quote
yawnz >> rate the zunibarb xD imbued with zunimassa power
Reply Quote
Sweet. ZuniBarb I rate you as a much better WD than me, I'd like your boots/body/BT Pants/WH/Vile/and Lacunis for myself!

Rated as a barb....I have no idea. Kudos for being a wierdo in the world of meatheads. (I mean that sincerely.)
Reply Quote
@ Zuggles: If your going for the 2/2 manajuma + 4/4 Zuni + 3/4 Blackthorn set then your going to be bad !@# once its done but for now I got to rate you as 8.5/10.... Also GEM YOUR WEP!! Its bugging me...
Reply Quote
@ kirby4life Switch one of your passives to spiritual attunement, let that manapool work for you... and get some dps gear. ><
Reply Quote
@ QQMore

7.5/10

Seems like your all resist and armor are a touch low. Solid amount of life though.
Reply Quote
@saythe , u need zunibarbs help xD
Reply Quote
@TheZuniBarb

Ummm Im sure if you stopped playing your barb you could make a solid WD soooo DO IT!
Reply Quote
Kentrix
You don't seem to have a WD on your account

DonBukka
Very nice WD, very solid and well rounded. However with only 2.5% life steal and no life on hit and very little life per second I would try to find some way to get more life return into your build.
Reply Quote
@HardCopy:
Yes, i've tested 4 piece set(zuni mojo) and mana regen is awesome, but I'm trying to get decent Zuni Pox which is too expensive for me atm.

@blackjack:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kentrix-2356/hero/15587027
Reply Quote
Kentrix
You don't seem to have a WD on your account

DonBukka
Very nice WD, very solid and well rounded. However with only 2.5% life steal and no life on hit and very little life per second I would try to find some way to get more life return into your build.

ya I can't comment on kent, so

@blackjack, you're build is so close to mine :o you obviously go for a higher mp than me, but I'd leave you in my dust in mp2-4. Definitely liking that you are using Death is Life, one of my favorites
Reply Quote
@blackjack - not much i can say for you you don't already know. your in that place where upgrades are far and few between, extremely pricey and normally cost you one of you other stats. a very well built WD

10/10
Reply Quote
Nice gears Jane. I wish items like that were more available in hardcore. What can I say? I don't know what is considered good in softcore but if that char was in hc, I'd be trying to talk you into trading me a few of those slots.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 05:16 PMPosted by TheZuniBarb
@saythe , u need zunibarbs help xD

*sigh*

@Incoherent 8/10, nice hardcore doctor. All resist/armor seem slightly low, but you seem to be doing just fine despite that! Keep up the great work.
Edited by Saythe#1826 on 2/1/2013 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Saythe 9/10, I'm loving the def and AR. You probably own in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]