Diablo® III

R8 the WD above you (cont'd DonBukka post)

First off,
I have no right to grade, still need to gear up myself...but...

@ KCtheGreat 10/10
there really is nothing to grade about you, other then maybe get lucky with switching on off stat with vit or ar, but its very very minor.
Reply Quote
@ GdoubleEK
I'm not a HC player, but the gear you've got will keep you alive, and DPS to boot, lookin good! 8/10
Reply Quote
@jonney
you got a great WH there. 8/10

heres mine
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/briant-6326/hero/27749322
Reply Quote
@Rakimallah

Very nice gear, similar concept to my own.

9/10

I do have a few poxes, but i keep selling them, i had the US #4 pox last week, but onsold it. I will eventually find one back. It works well enough even without the 4th set, because i dont bears, i have a String of Skulls too, so the option is always there.

took your lead and after buying your serpent and EF, boy did that work wonders on my dps. 317k, up from 287. So I then decided to regem some vitality and out of int which brought me down to 301k dps and got me 8k more hp. Hanging up my Skorn, never thought I'd say that. I'd love to figure out how to work on my armor without sacrificing any other stats... prob not gonna happen... but I DEF need to get at least 7 more PUY and that will come out of gloves or a new WH.

EDIT: I just sold my 12th ranked Skorn in the AH. It had 1415 dps, 200% CD, 500 int and 120 or so vitality. Went over night at a price of 600m.

ALSO FELLOW WD's - I am selling some pieces of my previous gear that rode me into top 20 ranked here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811651836

Skip my review btw, I am just reporting to KC here... carry on with Briant's rating...
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 2/4/2013 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Briant nice WD. I think your All Res needs work. Try finding some on gloves, I think they would be cheapest there.
Reply Quote
@blackjack

cool wd. nice dps and life.... rated 9.5/10
Reply Quote
6/10. Love your armor, heh? Those taskers need to go imo.. they're pretty bad. :-/
Reply Quote
Ragnar 8/10,

Ur pox, totd easiest upgrades IMO

Ur gear is nice
Reply Quote
@Azakiah

Great Witch doctor you got going on there.
Great damage, great all res, good life. Love that you're using average damage and not ias on your gear for your build.

I'd give you a definite 9.5/10
Reply Quote
@ DonBukka,

Not a bad WD...you have a great amount of intel and vit. I would definitely start looking to increase my CC and CD at this point. I'm jelly over your hellfire. 7/10
Reply Quote
@kobayashi >> not bad items , however might not be as GG as my zunibarb =D
Reply Quote
@thezunibarb....hmm what to say? why some much int on a barb? me no comprendo
Reply Quote
@Hmongster

Interesting set up, why a Shield? Also seems that you are a tad low on resists. What style are you playing like that? I never really got in to ZB set up, is that why you have the added armor? Your HP is pretty nice.

I need better gloves and weap thats for sure. I got gifted a lot of my gear and was able to run MP 8 leveling this guy the last few days to get to 60. Im up in the air on swapping away from CK weapons because I like the regen. I know a lot of people like the EF for wep. Also hard to go away from TOTD and that Pickup radius.
Reply Quote
@ Rekoj

you have a pretty good WD, specially for gifted gear. imo a black dmg wpn would really help your dps by taking advance of all the + XX elemental dmg from your zuni trails, tal ammy and SoJ. its a bit scary to do, losing the +200 chd from your CK knife. over all pretty solid :D
Reply Quote
@Rekoj

I bought the shield for the pvp coming soon, tried it on pve and so far i like it, it increase my ehp by almost 400k hp.
Right now i got 2 setup, one with skorn and the one in my profile.
Skorn gimme around 45k dps more but my farming efficiency stay about the same since with the shield i almost never kite just hug a wall and unleash bears even if 100s mob are around me.

For the resist, i have an overall of AR around 650-700 which fairly fine for me, i get lot of resist from my int ( 3190 int= 319 ar) and i tried to have different single resist on each other pieces of my gear

Tank WD for the win! :D
Reply Quote
@soULfLY09

im drooling over your zuni mojo man i need one of those for pvp...
speaking of pvp it seems you have started to gear for it( or maybe just mp10)
You have low vit on ur boots and I would like to know why your using tals helm and what benefit you get from that.

Good choice on the litiany ...i just picked one up for pvp...ALSO why the strongarm bracers...no matter how you look at it a pair of Rare Bracers with 180INT 180VIT 60+ AR and 5%+ crit are gonna be better....it seems like you enjoy stacking armor...for pvp its not efficient for a WD to have more than 4k....vit will do more work for you
Reply Quote
@ Killvana

:D Ill definitely will look into some rare braces. you are right, I like to stack + armor as I mainly play in MP 7 and above, and as you stated, Im getting ready for pvp. as for the VIT issue, well its really hard to find the balance between all the VIT/INT/AR/Armor. I was thinking about switching the topaz gems on my chest for amethyst gems, but I will lose dps. As for the Tal Helm, well to be honest its way cheaper then a zuni vision or mempo with + 5 % crit, that and I used to have a tal ammy that I now use on my wiz. It gave me the + 3% fire dmg to my locus.

your WD looks awesome, love ur dps. :D
Edited by soULfLY09#1959 on 2/4/2013 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Rekoj

you have a pretty good WD, specially for gifted gear. imo a black dmg wpn would really help your dps by taking advance of all the + XX elemental dmg from your zuni trails, tal ammy and SoJ. its a bit scary to do, losing the +200 chd from your CK knife. over all pretty solid :D

I see the term a lot, but what do people mean by "Black Dmg"? I seem to see this term used and I think its in relation to the EF hammer. Is there a preferred ideal weapon set up when not using CK?

I like that a lot of my gear goes with my poison focused drain build (though I think I may try to tweak it a bit to get a tad more HP return). Its not blazing fast, but its leveled me up very safe in MP8 and I just dropped it back to MP6 for now in Inferno but I dont know how the back end of Act 3 and 4 will work out as I progress. Im much more confident in the play style than my WW barb, and I like using the pets instead of the sac builds or bear builds. That may change if I try to do MP8+ and hit a brick wall. We'll see.
Edited by Rekoj#1122 on 2/4/2013 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see the term a lot, but what do people mean by "Black Dmg"? I seem to see this term used and I think its in relation to the EF hammer. Is there a preferred ideal weapon set up when not using CK?

see this article
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415154138
Reply Quote
lots of good gear on ur wd, no comment. Il will cost u lot if u still want to upgrade
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]