Diablo® III

Are demon hunters still good?

90 Orc Death Knight
Hi, I quit playing Diablo 3 a while back and am looking at starting up again. I have a level 51 demon hunter so I was curious if I should continue playing her or play another class?
Reply Quote
They are good when properly geared. But from what I have heard and experienced they are the class requiring the most skill to play, in terms of survivabilty. If you are looking to never worry about dying go for a barb or monk. However, I think I have the most fun with dh, but that is just my opinion and experience.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:46 PMPosted by CptOblivious
They are good when properly geared. But from what I have heard and experienced they are the class requiring the most skill to play, in terms of survivabilty. If you are looking to never worry about dying go for a barb or monk. However, I think I have the most fun with dh, but that is just my opinion and experience.

My DH was recently fighting Ubers with 2 Barb's and they both died leaving me to kill Ghom and Rakanoth, which I did. My DH is pretty beefy but she is far from being a Tank. Survivability isn't that big of an issue unless your playing as Glass.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]