Diablo® III

is a skorn without lifesteal worth anything

I found one with 490 str and 170 vit, but having a hard time selling it... maybe my price is too high but hard to tell since not many with this much str.

I don't really play barb - is lifesteal a mandatory? I get lifesteal def helps but would anyone buy a skorn without it?
Reply Quote
no its not mandatory, what is the damage of the weapon and the CD?
Reply Quote
1321 dps, 490 str, 166 vit, 176% CD
Reply Quote
How much are you asking for it?
Reply Quote
i got the one i have equipped for 15 million. Skorn's with life steal are ALOT more expensive. My life steal one in my stash cost me 100 million which was actually a good deal for what i got.

you are probably just overcharging. what are you asking?
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 1/29/2013 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
was asking 200 mil and was told in trading forum that i'm crazy b/c there's no lifesteal

after seeing that lowered it to 100mil minimum bid / 150 mil buyout... but don't want to undersell either. do barbs but a lot of weight on the str/vit/cd on the skorn?
Reply Quote
Guys I got a drop with 5.9%lifesteal anyone wanna buy it?
Reply Quote
@Thunder
you won't get near that much, but it doesn't hurt to try. there are always plenty of morons roaming the AH. The vitality on it is a nice bonus, but the other stats aren't mindblowing.

I wouldn't pay more than 50 million to be honest
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 1/29/2013 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Thunder

20-30m
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Zubenelakrab

20-30m

this is probably a more realistic figure. i would honestly post it at 50 million then go down 10 million every couple of days. I certainly wouldn't go below 20 million
Reply Quote
I had a Int 1 similar to yours but 1400 dps and less Vit. I sold it for 50 mil. I cant see you getting any more then this but probably less to be honest.
Reply Quote
ok. a bit disappointing, but thanks for honest input
Reply Quote
i paid 21mil for mine - it has higher CD and more dmg, but less str/vit
Reply Quote
thanks for all your guys help. sold for 50 mil (i got 42.5 mil after tax). not as much as I initially was hoping but still this will pay for some nice upgrades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]