Diablo® III

Ask the Devs: Did anyone get to ask?

The question thread reached capacity before 8:30am Sydney time, so I didn't get to post my question. Did anyone get a question in?
Reply Quote
Nah I had a good one pre written regarding crafting. Really annoying. I lve west coast as well so it woud have been 5.30am.

Crafting and/or Rare drop Improvements

Question: Is there any chance of adding/mixing up the prefix/affix list of random rolls of Crafted and/or Rare items? It would make ALL gear alot more interesting and once again make rares possibly better than Legendarys. It would be nice to pick up ALL rares once again knowing they could be useful. Also nice not to have every Character class wearing nearly identical gear.

Ideas: Things I would like to see added that can roll on Rares ONLY that can already roll on Legendarys in the same slots:

Bracers :9Ias, MS
Gloves :LOH
Chest :Ias, MS
Legs :LOH, 1CC, 9Ias
Boots :Socket, %Life
Helm :9IAS
Belts :9IAS,50CD, 1cc, 4%Elite damage increase
Shoulders :Something more is needed for Rare shoulders. - Lifesteal, LOH, Average Damage, %Elemental Damage increase, Socket

I understand some of these could be overpowered and would need refining, but it would make Farming/Crafting interesting again. Having some Legendarys the absolute Best In Slot for some item slots is making certain peices redundant. The Witching Hour, Vile Ward, Skorn, Echoing Fury, Mempo of Twilight and ALL Set chests/boots for example
Reply Quote
Missed out by 15 minutes myself. I felt I could have contributed as well, but I guess I'll have to wait for the next one.
Reply Quote
The EU Q&A is still open if anyone has any questions they actually would like to ask.

I posted mine from above.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]