Diablo® III

Need advice for upgrade

I have 50m for spent, but I need some advice for the next purchase.
Reply Quote
Well you have some decisions to make. You are basically in the spot where most mid-tier barbs are trying to transition into the higher tiers.

The IK set is great...but unless you are loaded (Wayneold :D ) It is definitely a hard set to transition to the higher DPS ranges.

Your biggest hole right now is that you are lacking attack speed. You are about 18% (two pieces with 9% IAS bonus) away from a 2.5 breakpoint in Wrath. if you can find a way to stack that extra percentage, you should be able to ditch the Unforgiving passive for something more helpful. My guess is you bottom out on fury every once in a while?

Like i said...first decision is to determine whether you are going to stick with IK or not. If you are then you need to start upgrading piece by piece. But overall you are lacking in IAS.
Reply Quote
View profile
^^ What Prisus said.

I would also recommend a good read:

PhatPho's WW build gearing: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248
UberJager's WW gearing info: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639226
Reply Quote
View profile
I agree with prisus re: IK5. You have to decide if that is the path you want to stick with. It will alter your other gearing choices.

I dont think he did the math correctly. With a .23aps EF you need 35IAS to hit 2.5 on both weapons. I see 16IAS which means you need 19IAS.

I would consider getting a MH with 650-1200 dam, 120str, socket and you get a 7% tdps boost fully buffed. THis boost will be amplified once you optimize your set to hit 2.5 aps. I would drop LS from the MH so you can push tdps. My thoughts on proper weapons: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248#3

PS: that Hellfire is very nice.
Reply Quote
I dont think he did the math correctly. With a .23aps EF you need 35IAS to hit 2.5 on both weapons. I see 16IAS which means you need 19IAS.

Damn it Pho you got me again...I actually thought he had a .24 aps EF...

I swear i don't even know why people buy anything under .24

My bad man!
Reply Quote
I am thinking switching to a Mempo inna pants and Ice climbers. Is that a good choice?
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Marco
I am thinking switching to a Mempo inna pants and Ice climbers. Is that a good choice?

Only if it will put you into the 2.5 aps breakpoints, which it wont with that EF. Also, Inna/IC combo will cost you 150m+. Don't cheap out here, otherwise your ehp will tank.
Reply Quote
I think that the 0.01 aps for ef is not that big of deal is it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]