Diablo® III

lvl 30 verse Nightmare MP10

02/01/2013 04:18 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
Will flawless rubies get a damage buff in 1.07? Might be better to do it after that.

gems are limited for this reason, they would be too powerful and cost way too much gold.
Reply Quote
Sounds like fun. I can't create vids though. Oh well.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:15 PMPosted by MasterBaker
Sounds like fun. I can't create vids though. Oh well.

You could use Skype or anything to screen share so we can see the fight.
Reply Quote
online now if anyone needs help
Reply Quote
So I have been looking at DH strategy, I am thinking it can be done in 25 seconds which is much faster then I had originally thought. In my first build I did not have sentry, did not realize how much damage it does.

marked for death
sentry - spitfire
raven - bat
smoke screen

entangling shot
spike trap - echo

cull the weak
steady aim
archery
Edited by Kochi#1971 on 2/3/2013 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Kochi
You could use Skype or anything to screen share so we can see the fight.

Don't use any. If I did, I'd be broadcasting my All White Monk in Nightmare.
Reply Quote
Solo DH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTkR_zhNe8&feature=youtu.be

31 secs
Reply Quote
nice work
Reply Quote
Solo DH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTkR_zhNe8&feature=youtu.be

31 secs

wow nice build.. those sentries are nice.
Reply Quote
Interesting i want to do this on a monk.
my build probably going to look like:
us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aYjXgh!aXd!aaaZaa

btw, what kind of weapons would you be going with?
Reply Quote
dual fist
Reply Quote
Sent an add. Going to attempt as a wizard.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Security

Thanks! Yeah I like sentries, the only limiting factor is that they are affected by Reflect Damage, hopefully the next patch will address this issue :)

Good luck on your attempt with a monk!
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Druberry

Thanks! Yeah I like sentries, the only limiting factor is that they are affected by Reflect Damage, hopefully the next patch will address this issue :)

Good luck on your attempt with a monk!

i still have some priorities, hoping that i get done before feb18. Your time is going to be hard to beat but its worth a try, seems like you set the bar too high for alot of people and you've scared them off. If there is any class that can beat a DH it would be another DH with a similar spec but i think Monks with very strong single target can keep up.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 07:20 PMPosted by GarbageMan
Sent an add. Going to attempt as a wizard.

completed in 1:46, good game
Reply Quote
The first completion prize is still open for Barb, Monk, and WD. All you have to do is complete the fight and receive the 1m prize.
Reply Quote
To be honest, it completely demotivated me as I saw that you got a level 30 for every class... :/
Plus the classes with most DPS (DH and Wiz) were already played. (I actually made up a DPS plan against SK for a Wiz and started one off. However, it's already done. That's when I stopped, at level 3. :D)
Reply Quote
To be honest, it completely demotivated me as I saw that you got a level 30 for every class... :/
Plus the classes with most DPS (DH and Wiz) were already played. (I actually made up a DPS plan against SK for a Wiz and started one off. However, it's already done. That's when I stopped, at level 3. :D)

Why not try the wizard and see if its a faster time?
Reply Quote
Oh sorry, I just declined your friend request because I get so much spam that I thought that it was one of it. Really sorry. :( I sent a request out for you now.
Reply Quote
update: added in rewards for 3 more bosses. Butcher, Zoltun Kulle, and Belial.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]