No crit or ls?

uhhhh.. are you dense?
Reply Quote
i ment loh
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
no life leech guys
Reply Quote
Sell it on the AH. It is nothing special w/o life sustainment.
Reply Quote
how much do you think I can get it for?
Reply Quote
Looks like they are on the AH for 100M - 300M. But rare weapons are hard to sell. I would say if you put it more towards the 100M price it would sell faster. May have to go lower.
Reply Quote
thx bud, ill look around
Reply Quote
Honestly,

put it on the ah starting at 100 mil no buy out.

I know i was poking fun but its a good ZD weapon and worth at minimal 100 mill, I would buy it for a 100 mil right now TBH.. well depending on the attack speed. the little attack speed number thats a factor too for ZD builds.
Edited by Jane#1803 on 1/30/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
its alright, no worries! we all do that! haha the time!
ias on it is 8% totaling at 1.51
Edited by guezzz#1621 on 1/30/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
So I don't win with high bid? :(
Reply Quote
sorry bud, I need min 200m. I got a offer from friend for 130m
Reply Quote
sooo hook up your friend! I don't qq often about the RMAH/AH but the one thing I hate about it is that as soon as you attach a $$$ amount to items now things like sharing or giving away your gear to friends when you move on all went out the window. It some sense it really hurts the community as a whole and made us all greedy.

I don't know how many games i've played where I had no problem giving away good gear to friends who i knew would enjoy.. soon as that gear is worth a 25$ I'll be damned if i'm giving 25$ to some random on the internet lol
Reply Quote
Hey Thanks for the input Brahm, My buddy is rich enough. He is just being greedy with me =[
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]