Diablo® III

List of the highly rated dev questions that we asked.

I revisited the thread to see if Blizzard removed any questions.

Questions 46, 63 and 150 are gone because Zizilia#2418 has add all his posts on the forum removed.
He must have been very naughty indeed.

Question #400 has been changed from Highly Rate to Low Rated.
Reply Quote
View profile
Why are there so many posts about Dupes. It happens. Its also well under control. Lets play stop making this post. I don't even read them because I don't care. Its just old news nothing is being brought to any ones attention. This post just clogs up forums chat with something that's already known. I just can't see the reason to make this post over and over and over and over again. I mean do you? Is there a point to it I am asking?
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Abomb247
Why are there so many posts about Dupes. It happens. Its also well under control. Lets play stop making this post. I don't even read them because I don't care. Its just old news nothing is being brought to any ones attention. This post just clogs up forums chat with something that's already known. I just can't see the reason to make this post over and over and over and over again. I mean do you? Is there a point to it I am asking?

This thread is about the questions that we asked the devs and about finding duplicate questions.

It has nothing to do with duped items.

I am going to change the the thread title now.
Reply Quote
View profile
Gotcha thx. I obviously have no patience for the other. Now maybe ill read your thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]