Diablo® III

it happens a lot

hi i just started playing diablo 3 and all of a sudden i cannot use rapid fire or hungering arrow , its not lighted up it was working fine before the check point but then after the checkpoint i didnt have any powers a s demon hunter. i have a pretty good pc and i have played both warcraft 3 reign of chaos and starcraft 2 wings of liberty and never encountered any problem before. i have a samsung intel core i7-3610 at 2.3 GHz with intel graphics 4000 and windows 8 64 bit. i just recently installed updates on my intel graphics and am up to date on battle net.com as well. what could be causing this?? please help as mu demon hunter keeps on dying since i have no powers. the only powers i can use is chakram and impale which is not that powerful to kill the spider queen.
thanks
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
jhpotter,

Are we talking about your level 8 Demon Hunter? That's the only character I see on your account right now.

Chakram is a level 12 skill, how are you using that on a level 8 character?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]