Diablo® III

Auction House Bid

90 Human Death Knight
I bid 2mil on a vile ward last night. It showed it in my bids all last night with the 2mil removed from my gold. This morning I wake up. No shoulders, No gold returned, Nothing.
Reply Quote
Same issue here !! everyone is having same issue ..

no reply from BLUE so far
Reply Quote
i have this bug too!!!!
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me with a 330mil bid. No gold returned, no item in completed tab or message that I got outbid, no listing in my completed tab either. Nothing at all, the gold just vanished, I figure I'll give it half a day and then open a support ticket.
Edited by Myon#1319 on 1/30/2013 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
same thing here, mine was only 1 mill but.it had about 20 mins left around 11 last night so I checked this morning and nothing.... nothing in auction or completed tab like it never existed
Reply Quote
Just happened to me just then:(
Reply Quote
I won a much-needed item via high bidder this morning, but it's stuck in Expired and I can't get it. Really want it before I face Diablo and move on to Inferno. Any news on this bug, Blizzard?
Reply Quote
Same issue here -- made a 6m bid and did not get item or gold back from an expired auction.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Myon
Same thing happened to me with a 330mil bid. No gold returned, no item in completed tab or message that I got outbid, no listing in my completed tab either. Nothing at all, the gold just vanished, I figure I'll give it half a day and then open a support ticket.

Update

The stuff finally showed up in my completed tab, about half a day after I made the bid. Item was sent to completed tab along with the bid refund. Guess it was just lag.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Read the sticky:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
man exactly the same with me,

only difference 60 mil on zuni chest

no gold or item this morning

no record of bid or being outbid

but when i search zuni chest my bid item is still searchable but says expired :S

this is way to much gold to loose to a bug sigh...........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]