Diablo® III

Hydra still broken

Players often ask why their Sentry or Hydra doesn't inherit their Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage. The answer is that we want players to be able to build their characters in different ways, and we would rather Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage weren’t always automatically the right answer.

This was from the 1.7 preview. It's funny because I don't believe it benefits from ias either, so how exactly am I supposed to make the hydra stronger aside from the int on my gear I already have? It almost seems like a stupid, lazy way to just shove the bug aside and call it working as intended.

Hydra is still completely broken beyond belief. It doesn't benefit from any of the following:

- Critical hit damage
- Cold Blooded damage bonus
- Damage to elites bonus
- Arcane power on crit
- Life on hit/life steal
- Doesn't proc critical mass

I've personally tested all of them and hydra doesn't benefit from a single one of these things. It's not fair cause I really like the skill. It's probably my second favorite. My hydra crits insanely so I'm pretty sure they benefit from crit chance, though.

So are these also "working as intended"? Fix this. No one uses hydra as it is.

FIX.
Edited by Soliouss#1599 on 1/30/2013 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Soliuss, I have been long advocating getting this fixed. This is a thread I made a while back where a Blue confirmed he is aware of the issue, but so far, neither of the PTR builds has fixed the issue...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006891608?page=4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]