Diablo® III

How many effixes can an elite pack have?

Title says it all...I know only 5 can be seen but Ive seen packs using effixes not on the list which leads me to believe theres too many to fit.
Reply Quote
no you havent.....
Reply Quote
it might be a second pack nearby, ive thought that too. all of a sudden frozen spikes show up and im like what the heck, but its just a second pack that wandered near to where i was fighting.

only 4 allowed per pack
Reply Quote
it might be a second pack nearby, ive thought that too. all of a sudden frozen spikes show up and im like what the heck, but its just a second pack that wandered near to where i was fighting.

only 4 allowed per pack

only 4 allowed per pack

exact same happened to me...frozen shows up but its not on this list...but in my case I never seen another pack
Reply Quote
could be a warden or a purple. but i can assure that the packs dont have more than 4 affixes
Reply Quote
4 per pack. However, some monster types have passive abilities which mimic affixes. The most obvious example I can think of here are Phase Beasts, who are natural teleporters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]