So I had a Blackthorns Cross up in the AH, had no buy out (my own mistake), the specs were AR 55, IAS 9%, 499 LoH, CC 8.5, %Life 14. So I was watching it end @ 39.4M and it went to expired, then disappeared without saying it was sold or without the gold going to my completed. Doesn't even show that it sold under completed. I am fine with it not selling at that price granted but I don't have the item nor do I have the gold.
Support Forum Agent
You'll need to give it some to finish processing as the AH has been lagged a lot lately (being worked on). If for some reason the gold hasn't shown up within 72 hours, you should submit a support ticket but I don't think that will be necessary.
I can't be certain but it appears to me that it may have sold for nearly double what you think.
If you need to submit a ticket, here's how:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.