Diablo® III

1.0.7 is going to be an epic, epic patch

This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited
Reply Quote
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
New patch is a big failure.

3main additions that are totally useless ;/ 1.0.6 was better.
Reply Quote
Because of the Archon armor and duels?
Reply Quote
ya all the deep core game changes and super convenient quality of life/social interaction additions are gonna be amazing.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Drexl

Yeah, I reread the original post must be three times through, and I'm having trouble figuring it out as well, ;-)

OP, if you're being sarcastic, then screw off...but if you're being serious, then I want to agree. Best part, the changes aren't terribly enormous, but 1) it'll give people more stuff to do, and 2) much of it will have far reaching effects.

My favorite part is the higher XP reward for MPs. Faster Paragon leveling will mean better ease of drops in the endgame, which will mean people will not need the Auction Houses nearly as much.

Could D3 use more improvements past that? Sure. But that will be a definite big step in the right direction.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Drexl

First is your answer but lol
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Technoviking
all the deep core game changes

Anyone expecting massive overhauls via a patch can't be smart enough to be a real poster....

I'm just going to assume you're a troll, move on, and forget this ever happened, good day, sir...
Reply Quote
I enjoy your optimism, but I think the only thing that will bring TONS of people back will be a patch that addresses itemization, RNG, elemental damage, and skill diversity (aka separating skill dmg from weapon dps).

Dueling may bring back a small percentage of players. We will only find out when the patch hits and can view the total battle.net population on the UI. (which will be a new addition)
Reply Quote
So I won't be spending more time looking for deals in a spreadsheet than actually playing the game?

Oh, no? The AH item hunt is still the only practical way to improve?

Okay, so no, nothing will change and no one will be coming back.
Reply Quote
What is exactly exciting you?
- unbalanced pvp in short isolated location without mobs?
- 1 more tire of gems?
- exp buff in higher mp?
- amulets/gloves 63lvl craft?

the major thing in this patch - pvp, but this will be boring in 1-2 weeks, 'cause most people expected Hostility toggle in open maps for pvp instead of isolated location.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:57 PMPosted by CardinalMDM
all the deep core game changes

Anyone expecting massive overhauls via a patch can't be smart enough to be a real poster....

I'm just going to assume you're a troll, move on, and forget this ever happened, good day, sir...

your [Lack of sarcasm detectionator] crits me for 768, 993 physical.
Reply Quote
I remember people saying this exact crap for this patch....

IM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT RESULTS!!!
Reply Quote
I'm happy they corrected the risk vs reward issue with MP levels. Everyone was speed farming MP0-1 for items and for xp. The only reason people were doing higher MP levels was for keys/ubers or for a challenge.

I got so sick of doing low level MP runs I just stopped and started doing more challenging and therefore more fun MP levels like 4-7. I find MP8-10 a little slow for my liking. But by doing MP4-7 I was basically penalizing myself which is just dumb considering I'm facing more of a challenge. Glad to see they fixed that and I'll be able to start gaining paragon levels a little faster again like I was doing in MP0-1.

I really could care less about the PvP but it might be kind of fun.
Reply Quote
This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited

players that are really interested in the new patch are already playing on ptr thus i wouldn't expect too much. besides does 1.0.7 fix the game? not really
Reply Quote
If people leave, let them leave. They will never be happy. Don't try bring someone back. You are only wasting your time.
Reply Quote
Oh, the sarcasms in this thread is awesome. And people's reactions to them. Love that picture reply. LOL
Reply Quote
I'm happy they corrected the risk vs reward issue with MP levels. Everyone was speed farming MP0-1 for items and for xp. The only reason people were doing higher MP levels was for keys/ubers or for a challenge.

I got so sick of doing low level MP runs I just stopped and started doing more challenging and therefore more fun MP levels like 4-7. I find MP8-10 a little slow for my liking. But by doing MP4-7 I was basically penalizing myself which is just dumb considering I'm facing more of a challenge. Glad to see they fixed that and I'll be able to start gaining paragon levels a little faster again like I was doing in MP0-1.

Man those are some nice set items on your DH...my Wiz can barely tank MP1 at 148K...
Edited by pcjunkie#1409 on 1/30/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Man those are some nice set items on your DH...my Wiz can barely tank MP1 at 148K...

Go CM/WW and you can steamroll MP10 easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]