Diablo® III

1.0.7 is going to be an epic, epic patch

How can you play POE? It's so bad.

doesnt hurt giving a try to another game and i dont regret, graphic might not look has good compare d3 but the system is unique, crafting, skill tree, how combine your gem...
and i didn't build a pc for just playing d3 might give other game some chance.
Reply Quote
I think after this patch they might as well call it a day and take the rest of the year off!

Good job, guys!

I can't believe how much you managed to achieve in 3 months!
Reply Quote
Lmfao...i'm still laughing.

Nevermind. Congrats on the find lol. I'm glad you got brought back to life. Welcome to the real diablo.
Reply Quote
I'm sure Blizzard still has it in them to produce a patch to bring players back in droves, but if you think it's 1.0.7, you are utterly and completely clueless.
Reply Quote
need xpack...that is all
Reply Quote
That's what people said about paragon and uber runs. Look how long that lasted. As it seems now, the only thing to keep people playing would be to give them incentive to reroll. That means making character customization somewhat permanent and reintroducing a way to define class roles. And that is a road they just don't want to travel. Anything else won't even be the proverbial carrot for us to chase. People get bored by new content way faster than they can produce it.
Reply Quote
This patch is just going to get people entertained for a week and then they are going to go back to PoE or w/e game they ditched D3 for. Servers will lag for the first couple days and the AH will most likely crash a couple times. This happens after every patch and I expect nothing more lol.
Reply Quote
I'm hoping this thread was intended to be sarcastic?
Reply Quote
This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited

huh.. its a largely mediocre patch with minor tweaks. hyping things up for no good reason simply means you get hit hard.

there's just slightly more things to do instead of farm. (ie: farm + craft as long as gold cost isn't too high) but otherwise pvp will end up boring fast enough.

endless dungeon (with new environments/critters) + infernal machine like content is what's missing
Reply Quote
Suddenly, I get bored again with Diablo 3 halfway at level 48 Nightmare. I dunno why I'd installed it the second time after stop playing it for months? Yawn!!!!!
Reply Quote
9/10
Reply Quote
Paz / 10
Reply Quote
Its a decent step to an overall epic d3 one day

Just wish it would hurry up...
Reply Quote
no matter what happens, we shall remember that it was late & that it was bad..
Reply Quote
+1 OP, nice sarcasm
Reply Quote
Well the news of a 1.07 had me come back, there is some truth to what he is saying.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1261 on 1/31/2013 3:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited

Wait, is this sarcasm?? Can't tell...
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:49 PMPosted by DarkVision
How can you play POE? It's so bad.

doesnt hurt giving a try to another game and i dont regret, graphic might not look has good compare d3 but the system is unique, crafting, skill tree, how combine your gem...
and i didn't build a pc for just playing d3 might give other game some chance.

I am actually finding PoE quite fun myself. I even got over the fact that some of the characters don't wear pants :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]