Diablo® III

1.0.7 is going to be an epic, epic patch

01/30/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Drexl
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg

lol.
Reply Quote
much too little, much too late. Obvious is obvious is obvious.
Reply Quote
View profile
This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited
Sell mediocre gear? The only way you would get that if everyone was farming hell mode again and couldn't enter inferno, or the game was over populated with new players. Fact of the matter is, even new players now tend to just buy gold off the rmah and buy a GG toon out the gate, see it happening everyday, so sadly chances are no one will buy your mediocre gears.

Lastly, this patch is not exciting at all. We have duelling, 1 shot pvp exchanges, no die hard D3 fans who left the game will be returning for this I assure you.
Reply Quote
This will bring more people back to D3 in a rush than patch 1.10 did for Diablo 2. And 1.10 brought a TON of people back to D2. Well Patch 1.0.7 for d3 is going to be bigger.

God I just can't wait.. we'll actually be able to sell mediocre gear again! And we'll have plenty of people to compete against and it's going to make the game more popular and well loved and we'll have dueling and trading and crafting and farming and

I'm excited
Don't get too excited the AH is deleting everyones items and gold.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Altair
much too little, much too late. Obvious is obvious is obvious.

^
Reply Quote
1.0.7 will be good patch, but only good. Problem with D3 is still the same: all stuff is good, but not great. For great patch we need full blown team pvp, redesign of loot system, so ppl dont feel like winning a lottery every time good item drops and more places to farm which will not be achieved until we can move between acts without problems. One of the pressing concerns is absolute zero when it comes to in-game community, chat channels are a joke, there are no custom games etc etc
Reply Quote
This was funny.
Reply Quote
You guys know that part in Dark Knight Rises where Bane says "That's a lovely, lovely voice."

You have to read this topic title in that voice. Then you can share my excitement.

Wow Paz...lmao...amazing what a little DPS can do for your happiness right?

Just 5 days ago you created a topic that said you were going to quit...now you are revitalized.

SEE KIDS...DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

LMFAO...this thread is priceless.

haha, wow, sc barb talking big
Reply Quote

Wow Paz...lmao...amazing what a little DPS can do for your happiness right?

Just 5 days ago you created a topic that said you were going to quit...now you are revitalized.

SEE KIDS...DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

LMFAO...this thread is priceless.

You haven't even beat Diablo hc yet according to your profile. What's holding you back? Your toons look more than capable of the feat? You afraid of Act 4 keywarden? Just avoid the devil.
Reply Quote
Only thing that will bring everyone back is if the expansion includes Arena PvP, and a higher level cap with fresh itemization to save the AH.
Reply Quote

I'm excited

you trolling/sarcastic?

1.07 is a ok patch but it doesnt do much to fix the bigger issues in this game. Nor does it add any more depth to the game.
It is nice to finally get pvp but duelling after 8months just doesnt cut it. Duelling excisted in D2 and blizzard said they wanted to make something truly great thats why they delayed it. In the end they scratched almost the entire project. So duelling feels kind of like bad excuse
Reply Quote

You haven't even beat Diablo hc yet according to your profile. What's holding you back? Your toons look more than capable of the feat? You afraid of Act 4 keywarden? Just avoid the devil.

i don't know who you are talking too, but if you are a talking to me. I kinda want to beat Diablo on my wizard first. (since i started with wizard on release) But wizard died, testing out new builds. so rerolling again.

How about you? You still haven't beaten azmodan? He isn't hard at all.
Reply Quote
I find myself without motivation to farm right now, knowing that I can do MP8 when the patch comes out and net more xp, gold, and items.
Reply Quote

I'm excited

you trolling/sarcastic?

1.07 is a ok patch but it doesnt do much to fix the bigger issues in this game. Nor does it add any more depth to the game.
It is nice to finally get pvp but duelling after 8months just doesnt cut it. Duelling excisted in D2 and blizzard said they wanted to make something truly great thats why they delayed it. In the end they scratched almost the entire project. So duelling feels kind of like bad excuse
Reply Quote
this thread is full of win
Reply Quote
So far it won't lure me back. But I will check back for when they change the game system. Which may be never.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll still be on PoE, thanks though. Meaningless duels isn't really all that epic.
Reply Quote
hello blue posters

what week will this patch be released

next week?

the week after that?

or the week after that one?

please pick one...its ok to miss the date..but just wanted to know what the expected date will be..
Reply Quote
PvP won't be bringing anyone back...who am I supposed to duel? All my friends quit, you can't duel in any game at any time, and there's no matchmaking systems or anything. Bad game is bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]