Diablo® III

miniBoss runs

in diablo 2 i remember doing a lot of miniBoss runs like killing the countess, (i think she droped a rune or two), hephasto the armorer, (he protected the hell forge).

which brings me to my next point why in the hell isnt there a hell forge in diablo 3 blizzard? a small chance to get some good gems, maybe have a chance for good items to drop also, (since there are no runes in dibalo 3) a sounds good to me. they would have to make so the each character you make could only do it once, this would add incentive to re-roll the same class.
Reply Quote
Because then you wouldn't use the AH, which would make blizzard sad :(
Reply Quote
i would love to see a mini boss that has a %chance to cough up a gem better than the current tier (flawless square or whatever they are)

the idea of countess is great. give us a tower with a unique monster at the top that can give us something other areas cannot, such as a high tier gem (albeit with very low odds to keep us coming back for more)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]