Diablo® III

I need serious Help from GFG MONK

please serious monks only what is this worth ive been told 700m

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy188/Aquemini1337/Screenshot018.jpg
Reply Quote
Very nice rolls on that, too bad the damage wasn't even higher, but this is an excellent WKL with LS.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Enot
Very nice rolls on that, too bad the damage wasn't even higher, but this is an excellent WKL with LS.

any idea on value?
Reply Quote
Thats probably a pretty decent estimate.

If you're trying to move it on the AH its generally a good idea to overprice things and deal with a slower sale by incrementally lowering the price, rather than underpricing it, and watching it get snatched up less than an hour after you list it.
Reply Quote

If you're trying to move it on the AH its generally a good idea to overprice things and deal with a slower sale by incrementally lowering the price, rather than underpricing it, and watching it get snatched up less than an hour after you list it.

thanks for advice
Reply Quote

thanks for advice

SOLD 512.5M
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Aquemini1337
SOLD 512.5M

seriously? i got mine for 250m about 2 weeks ago...
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:22 PMPosted by H00K
SOLD 512.5M

seriously? i got mine for 250m about 2 weeks ago...

less lightning skill damage on yours....... thats why. people pay for perfect stats!
Reply Quote
Yup edps I think is higher on his depending on the character's current dps, but I would go with the 1/2 price for slightly cheaper, unless it was actually the last upgrade you'd be making.
Reply Quote
jesus double the price for 13 less dps, 10 less dex, and only 3% higher light skill dmg?

dat ish cray
Reply Quote

thanks for advice

SOLD 512.5M

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you think you may have underpriced it? You basically posted the question, and then sold it in AH within an hour, so that's got me wondering.

In any case, congrats on the sale. I can only dream of picking up something like this.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Aquemini1337
please serious monks only

Where is Sam, when he's needed?!
Reply Quote
I would believe that an almost perfectly rolled WKL with life steal would be worth around a billion... maybe that's just me. In any case, congrats on your 500m.
Reply Quote
Well, people do pay silly amounts of currency for what they think of as perfection. It is why a WKL with high DPS but low lightning skills damage will never move for high amounts.

For instance, I got my WKL for only 190 million.
Reply Quote

SOLD 512.5M

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you think you may have underpriced it? You basically posted the question, and then sold it in AH within an hour, so that's got me wondering.

In any case, congrats on the sale. I can only dream of picking up something like this.

Well I sold it to a friend lol, i know its worth much more, but I was in it for less, and I didn't mind helping him out, so he owes me one =).

hey guys look at these too please They are GG IC's find me a buyer get 20m and PC if youd like

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810091234
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Laurelynd
please serious monks only

Where is Sam, when he's needed?!

lol, didn't read past this :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]