Diablo® III

Australian LAG issues?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi guys after getting Huge Lag issues constant freeze ups and disconnects tried alot of the so called fixes played with graphics setting nothing worked UNTIL i removed the ADSL line splitter and reset the modem and havent had a problem since, smooth game play no Lag or freezes or disconnects Pls try this and let me know if it has helped..

Regards ....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Imbolizer,

You really shouldn't be removing an ADSL Splitter unless you know it to be installed incorrectly. Doing so could cause connection issues for both your internet connection and land line phone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi its just an external box we have in AUS nothing more...
Edited by BUDSKI#6982 on 1/30/2013 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Imbolizer ,

I'm just saying.... I've used DSL in the past and you really shouldn't be removing the splitter (or filter) as long as it's installed where it should be.

http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Reference/ADSL_filter.htm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ok Sweet thanks for the advise and the posts. This process has changed the D3 game play for me so i thought it might help other Australian players with LAG issues as the eternal box is a stand alone devise doesnt need installation or even need to be used in this case but thanks again 8-)

Regards....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]