Diablo® III

done

done
Edited by UncleFrank#2576 on 2/1/2013 8:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:44 AMPosted by UncleFrank
for the champions, i need fallen cur, plague swarm subjucators dont seem to check are these bugged or extremely rare in this patch?

AFAIK all of these are currently bugged. It looks like they will be fixed in the upcoming 1.0.7 patch (people playing the PTR have been able to find them).

for rares i need enraged phantom, cave wing, skeletal marauder, skull cleaver and the sand dweller

I'm sure the rare sand dweller is bugged too. I think all the others can be found.

The next patch will fix all the SC issues. However, in HC it looks like there is still an issue with the Rockworms: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788739120
Edited by EvilForce#1209 on 1/30/2013 5:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I just killed champion skull marauders in Battlefield Stores, in act 3 Battlefields map. Checked off.
Reply Quote
Add rare skull marauder to that list.
Reply Quote
found cave wing both skeletons and a cave wing, today.

i lack only the sand dweller and the enraged phantom. i know that sand dweller is bugged whereareas the phantom is not.

i offer 1M in bounty for a rare enraged phantom.
Reply Quote
the ones u just mention are NOT bugged, got Fallen Cur yesterday, Rare Subjucator a few days before that, The only one I need is the Rare Enraged Phamtom.

The Festering Woods is only giving the common Enraged Phamtom

If someone finds it somewhere else, If I am on the air playing, I will give 500K just to play and kill it with them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]