Diablo® III

Remove knockback from Wave of light!

I actually use WoL specifically because of the knockback. Removing it would be obnoxious.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Atlanis
I actually use WoL specifically because of the knockback. Removing it would be obnoxious.

I used to use WoL back in my 15k DPS 1.03 days. It became increasingly annoying as I gained DPS and slowly decided that I actually wanted more mobs around me, not less. Mark my words, as your monk gains DPS you will grow to hate knockback on a large scale. If you play pub games you will likely start to hear complaints about it, as well. I know I did.
Reply Quote
I would use WOL in conjunction with Cyclone Strike... but I feel the prohibiting factor is spirit costs.

I'm spent.

Have you tried it in PTR? I'm curious about impact of damage buffs to both of those skills if used in combination. I've tried to use this (in conjunction with Raahl's infinite spirit regen synergy). It's fun, but hard to pull off effectively on live servers without 1.0.7 damage buffs.

This is why wave of light needs to have less knockback. Knockback simply prevents consistent use of wave of light because a player is required to regroup mobs afterward.
Edited by Malevo#1666 on 1/30/2013 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
The knockback isn't that bad.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#adhYSe!XUW!YbcccY
or
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WahYSe!gXU!bacccY
and you can use it to clear space when the crowd gets too pushy.
Reply Quote
I'd love WOL when it could stun instead of knocking back
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]