Diablo® III

Any good barb wanna pvp?

The only match ive met is Joch and that still was pretty even.
Acrimony was really good too but hes not that skilled at pvp.
Mannercookie isnt a good barb v barb dueler. Though vs other classes hes superb.

Ide like to duel some more barbs if they think they're good at PvP and can beat me. I like a challenge. not bashing anyone or anything. My gear isnt really that good even.

add me in game or post here and ill add you!

also if you beat me ill acknowledge it here if you want. just incentive lol.
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 1/30/2013 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Garthandal
I hear they are updating the ptr, I hope they are fixing the AH so we can get some gem plans. I will probably recopy over tonight.

plans? finally
Reply Quote
Ill give it a go. Be on in about an hour.
Reply Quote
Tried Uberjager? I think he's quitting PVP but his gear should still be active on the PTR. I only seriously duel with my DH, but I'm only at the top 1%, not the top 0.1% (like Bambam) or 0.01% (like Myon lol).
Reply Quote
I have faced most of the top Demon Hunters, but my toughest test has been SlackJaw. For Monks, beat down most, if not all the top ones, but someone I have major difficulties with is LiquidMetal. For Witch Doctors, I need to face ChuckNorris again. A Taiwanese Witch Doctor, however, beat me down like a red-headed step child. For Wizards, so easy; not even worth worrying about.
Reply Quote
Revrac or Myon didn't pose much of a challenge Acrimony?
Reply Quote
Ubersgear is insane against monks and DH and wiz.

Not barbs tho

01/30/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Iria
Tried Uberjager? I think he's quitting PVP but his gear should still be active on the PTR. I only seriously duel with my DH, but I'm only at the top 1%, not the top 0.1% (like Bambam) or 0.01% (like Myon lol).
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:08 PMPosted by acrimonious
I have faced most of the top Demon Hunters, but my toughest test has been SlackJaw. For Monks, beat down most, if not all the top ones, but someone I have major difficulties with is LiquidMetal. For Witch Doctors, I need to face ChuckNorris again. A Taiwanese Witch Doctor, however, beat me down like a red-headed step child. For Wizards, so easy; not even worth worrying about.

ask liquid what i do to him =P
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Iria
Revrac or Myon didn't pose much of a challenge Acrimony?

Faced Myon last week. Revrac, not yet. Thanks for reminding me though. Just an FYI, I have no issues with Demon Hunters unless they are Legacy users; that's what Slackjaw is and he's damn good with it.
Reply Quote
I don't do well against other regen tank barbs. Other classes or more glass cannon barbs then I'll give it a go. Cya online, gl hf.
Reply Quote
lol, this is interesting. It's good to know other classes think wiz blows for PVP, i thought i was just being buthurt about my own class

Btw Alvi, i had no idea you were such a PVP beast :)
Would you mind sharing your experiences with WDs? I am gonna be lvling up a WD for pvp purposes since some of my gearz will work there without too too much tweaking needed
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey we can fight each other Alessco. No balance whine there and like two little kids we might not even hurt each other.
Reply Quote
wiz is actually pretty good vs. wiz

you have a fair point , ill add u up
Reply Quote
View profile
SoLiDAlvi has good pvp skills i can confirm that, mate have you 1 vs 1 FriendlyFade? you should try him!
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
SoLiDAlvi has good pvp skills i can confirm that, mate have you 1 vs 1 FriendlyFade? you should try him!

thanks Nike =D

no i havnt but i will. yesterday i duelled this guy. his gear is just insane...

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/drapper-1208/StickShips/22038208

still beat him though =D
Reply Quote
lol, this is interesting. It's good to know other classes think wiz blows for PVP, i thought i was just being buthurt about my own class

Btw Alvi, i had no idea you were such a PVP beast :)
Would you mind sharing your experiences with WDs? I am gonna be lvling up a WD for pvp purposes since some of my gearz will work there without too too much tweaking needed

My opinion is given 2 similiarly skilled and geared players Barb v WD the WD will win. people may disagree ofcourse.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 06:40 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi

thanks Nike =D

still beat him though =D

Cool! That guy is stickships, i think he is cool, he added me 2 days ago in the real server, but not on ptr, i may duel him after the patch goes live

Do a race to 10 with FFade he is really skilled and i want to know the result, if someone can stream much better!

Nike
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

thanks Nike =D

still beat him though =D

Cool! That guy is stickships, i think he is cool, he added me 2 days ago in the real server, but not on ptr, i may duel him after the patch goes live

Do a race to 10 with FFade he is really skilled and i want to know the result, if someone can stream much better!

Nike

I'll do that. I haven't faced him yet. We've chatted in the PTR about the strategies and stuff, but never dueled. Barb vs. Barb is really boring though to be honest lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]