Diablo® III

Sold item disappeared from the auction house

approx. 2 days ago I posted an item(Chantodo's Force) with an open bid and a 25mil buyout, the bidding war last night when I went to bed was at 4.2mil and there was still 4ish hours left on the auction. This morning when I woke up I logged in to collect my gold from the auction to find no scent of the gold in my completed section, I immediately checked my active auctions to see if it was "hanging" on expired, and it was nowhere to be found. I searched the item in question and found it sitting in limbo, bought for 6.2mil, but once again nowhere to be found in my own auction interface. I would like to know if this is normal for auctions to hang in limbo for more than 6 hours(it's been nearly 8 or so since the auction actually ended) and if so, how long should I wait for the item that's already been sold, to be sold.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Same thing is happening to me. Was a 122.5M bid last night before I went to bed, and now the auction is COMPLETELY gone. It's not hung up, in completed, or in my currently selling auction tab.
Reply Quote
The same thing happened to me last night as well listed a nice sword for open bid disappeared from my list does not say sold or anything does not register I put it up for sale? These items costs a lot someone needs to get to the bottom of this. Asap

I see my sword in the auction house no bids and is expired so why didnt it go back to my stash or auction house rather then sit there and say expired
Edited by TobesKM#1355 on 1/30/2013 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same problems for me.

Service status says this for tomorrow:

Auction House Maintenance - 01/31/2013
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
elCap,

Looks like it sold for 6.3 million. Give it some more time to finish processing as AH transactions are being delayed currently. If the gold hasn't arrived within 72 hours from the auction ending, go ahead and submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]