Diablo® III

My account hacked or...?

So I logged in to the game and my screen kept getting these weird blips of white on the top of the screen and then on the left side of the screen it looked like there were command prompts being flashed. I joined a game and the game was super slow and laggy. I asked the question in general chat in game and someone told me my account was probably being hacked. I signed off and then changed all my passwords (battle.net, paypal, etc.) and then changed my authenticator option to require it every login. After all this I logged back in and I didn't seem to find any of the same symptoms. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Is there anything else I should worry about?
Reply Quote
Is this the wrong forum?
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
hm...
Edited by HandGestures#1375 on 1/30/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Try going to the Tech Support forums, you might find more help there than the General section.
Reply Quote
I do declare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]