Diablo® III

What heavenly aspect would you represent?

+1 to this bump it idc this needs attention

LSU
View profile
Edited by LSU#1323 on 1/30/13 1:41 PM (PST)
Can you fix the AH already! enough with the lag already!
Reply Quote
I think Hope.
Reply Quote
2 Questions for the blues

So my first question is this.
Why Do you have a real money auction house and a gold auction house if you have no support via the telephone for the services your rendoring? You created a service and tell us we have to wait rather then call? Seems to me you have no problem taking in profit, and no concern with making the people who are making you money have any warm and fuzzies about it which leads to question number two.
#2: I called today because i could not find a number via a regular "contact us" section.My estimated wait time was nine minutes....34 minutes later i had a representative on the phone to talk with and i was given attitude and disrespect when inquireing about my Bid i placed last night for a max bid of 240m, i won the bid says your chat support and he gave me the auction id number. However i was basically scolded for calling support FOR SUPPORT on moneys that have basically dissapear.( not from chat but from the representative when i called in.( he basically said i had no buisness to call, raised his voice { not yelling but raised} and all the while i said yes sir no sir and was respectful.You have numerous complains filed about this yet you have told individuals Too bad so sad more or less as players are stating in the bug report section..I wont go on i would like simple answers from blizzard representatives that are not beat around the bush or false hopes to these two questions..

i will repost this where i can until a blue responds
Reply Quote
As a holy knight, I would choose hope. Hope in the darkness, this I would bring to those in need. My weapon would be Truth.
Reply Quote
Hope

for

charms, jewels, skulls, diamonds, weapon swap, mob density, better social features, better class balance, travel between acts in the same game, runes/runewords, more sockets and anything else creative that can be implemented to change the game for the better.
Reply Quote
Wisdom because I'm curious, and I like to learn/discover.

However, I think most D3 players would find a better fit in Hell... Mephisto, Lord of Hatred.
Reply Quote
Vengeance.

how do you like them apples?
Reply Quote
blizzard , look at the number of the player each day , it is decreasingly badly each day ... face the fact ... this game is going down fall and soon will hit the bottom then Boom , D3 will be over ..
don't waste your time , from now on any thing come from blizzard or anything to do with blizzard will get ' OH !!HELL NO NO " from me ...
Reply Quote
justice for sure. every being in the universe knows right from wrong.
Reply Quote
Hope/Faith/Wisdom
Reply Quote
Doom
Reply Quote
Reason.

It's what I do, and live for. Each day is a new battle against those pesky things people call "feelings". And yet without reason there could be no justice less there be only arbitrary rules; there could be no valor without the ability to critically analyze which side is worth fighting for; there could be no hope for there would be nothing recognizable beyond a moment's foresight; and finally there would be no wisdom without reason to seek and obtain knowledge beyond the senses.

In fact, the only thing which reason cannot subvert is the power of Fate. For any path you walk is the one which you were always meant to walk, and reason alone cannot help choose between paths without presupposing free will. And to make such a presupposition deny's fate altogether.

But since fate exists in the council, there cannot be free will. Only events that have happened, are happening, and are yet to come...
Reply Quote
Reason.

It's what I do, and live for. Each day is a new battle against those pesky things people call "feelings". And yet without reason there could be no justice less there be only arbitrary rules; there could be no valor without the ability to critically analyze which side is worth fighting for; there could be no hope for there would be nothing recognizable beyond a moment's foresight; and finally there would be no wisdom without reason to seek and obtain knowledge beyond the senses.

In fact, the only thing which reason cannot subvert is the power of Fate. For any path you walk is the one which you were always meant to walk, and reason alone cannot help choose between paths without presupposing free will. And to make such a presupposition deny's fate altogether.

But since fate exists in the council, there cannot be free will. Only events that have happened, are happening, and are yet to come...

This was much deeper than what a lot of people post on here. Did you quote this or were these all your own thoughts? I want to compliment your attempt at being profound. I somewhat disagree with your love of reason though. I believe that deeper understanding/wisdom is more important than reason/knowledge and that in fact reason has its limits. Still, yours was a good post though.

Kudos to you.
Edited by Philoi#1655 on 1/31/2013 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Also, blues: Since this was posted about a day ago and has mostly received mockery, it might be in your best interests to take the thread down rather than sticky it. It's just my opinion, but if Blizzard isn't going to commit to vastly improving the game and step up and show us that they have, they're just going to repeatedly receive derision like this. You blues and developers deserve so so much better, but only if you commit *much more* to improving the game. I know that we gamers deserve better than to have to see threads like this sticky-ed while much more important threads are largely ignored or even worse deleted because of some technicality in the CoC...tsk tsk
Reply Quote
Why join Angelic Council, if you know the Diablo story you know Angels, Demons and Humans are three different rival forces.
Reply Quote
Aspect of Ultimate Power ... Who wouldnt ya?
Reply Quote
Hope...

for something other than wet, stinky yellow poop to seep out of all the elites loose butt holes, that I murder.

edit: i only believe in science.... there comes a time, Paco, that a man needs to wear streachy pants and anal beads around his neck...
Edited by Kojin#1561 on 2/1/2013 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe the aspect of "Effortless Victory". People would save me first.
Reply Quote
Wisdom.

I would want to venture into the unknown and discover the secrets of the world and its past. I would want to discover more about the demons in Hell as well as the angels in the High Heavens.

Most of all, however, I would endlessly strive to learn more and more about life and the Nephalem and their many different cultures. I would love to spend time adventuring around Sanctuary finding new things to study. I want to befriend new heroes and give them but a hint of what can be found in the world, in turn making them hungry for knowledge and adventure.

Alas, after I had learned all that there is to know of Sanctuary, Hell and the Heavens, I would have to search for eternity uncovering all unanswered questions in this world and the next. Although, that would certainly be alright with me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]