Diablo® III

What heavenly aspect would you represent?

I would say the aspect of DIGNITY as a consumer and the courage to never log to this trash ever!
Reply Quote
To answer your question --- Valor!

Being the symbol that would inspire others to greater feats of bravery would be humbling and elating at the same time.

I greatly appreciate the effort you guys put into the game. Keep improving! I recently returned to playing and found the changes and improvements you guys have made to the game to be remarkable, making the game much more fun. Thanks!
Reply Quote
JUSTICE

because justice can be more things at the same time:

Revenge - in the name of Justice
Courage - to make justice
Valor - i have the power of justice
Hope - justice will be made
I have the Wisdome to make justice.
Fate- The Nephalem fate its to make justice. and Justice should be served with any means necesary.

So the base idea its all about Justice.

PS
Boring of farming, waithing for 1.0.7 chars deleted / acount deleted / computer distroyed.
Reply Quote
i'll go with the aspect of patience for these bs threads
Reply Quote
Posted by FigsBROSTORMAnyone still playing must be the embodiment of Hope.

02/01/2013 05:46 AMPosted by henmaster
i'll go with the aspect of patience for these bs threads

+1

im using wisdom: it has given me knowledge of much better alternatives to play
Edited by MGH#1860 on 2/1/2013 5:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Justice, so I could punish those responsible for desecrating Diablo.
Reply Quote
Persevering.
Reply Quote
JUSTICE Because i have a Tyrael tattoo on my back ... :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/chalklarge.jpg/
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 2/1/2013 8:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Justice
Reply Quote
Well I did a tally and the news is...

HONEST ANSWERS ARE WINNING!

For all the good criticisms of Blizzard, there were actually more "on-topic" posts than anything else.

My methodology was loose (I did a quick 10 minute scan of the whole thread, quickly categorizing each post) and inexact, but essentially I used something like:

"ON TOPIC" = Actually answering the question as it was asked; replying to someone else's on-topic post in a way that furthers the discussion; making commentary about the very nature of the question or angels at all in a non-mocking way.

"IRREVERANT" = Not really answering the question as intended, but not really being scathing ("Greed"); using a response to make a light mocking suggestion (e.g. "Patience for the game to get better"); etc.

"THE REST" = answers mocking the very nature of the question, inflammatory posts, accusatory posts about the nature of the game, burns against Blizzard, the CM's, the Dev's, etc. (I included deleted threads)

My loose count is:
ON TOPIC: 102
THE REST: 91
IRREVERANT: 36

Just to avoid being counted as on-topic in my own post, I will keep alive the forbidden comment:

Anyone still playing must be the embodiment of Hope.
Reply Quote
Well I did a tally and the news is...

HONEST ANSWERS ARE WINNING!

For all the good criticisms of Blizzard, there were actually more "on-topic" posts than anything else.

My methodology was loose (I did a quick 10 minute scan of the whole thread, quickly categorizing each post) and inexact, but essentially I used something like:

"ON TOPIC" = Actually answering the question as it was asked; replying to someone else's on-topic post in a way that furthers the discussion; making commentary about the very nature of the question or angels at all in a non-mocking way.

"IRREVERANT" = Not really answering the question as intended, but not really being scathing ("Greed"); using a response to make a light mocking suggestion (e.g. "Patience for the game to get better"); etc.

"THE REST" = answers mocking the very nature of the question, inflammatory posts, accusatory posts about the nature of the game, burns against Blizzard, the CM's, the Dev's, etc. (I included deleted threads)

My loose count is:
ON TOPIC: 102
THE REST: 91
IRREVERANT: 36

Just to avoid being counted as on-topic in my own post, I will keep alive the forbidden comment:

Anyone still playing must be the embodiment of Hope.

You do realize that numerous posts you've categorized as "irrelevant" and "the rest" have been removed, right? And the kicker is that, in an act of hilarious hypocrisy, you contributed another irrelevant post.
Edited by Slappy#1530 on 2/1/2013 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Loyalty
Reply Quote
Vendetta
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Duffman
"IRREVERANT"

vs

02/01/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Slappy
"irrelevant"

?

I would embody the aspect of Schwfing. A lot.
Edited by Schwfalot#1635 on 2/1/2013 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wisdom all the way!

-JJ
Reply Quote
"IRREVERANT"

vs

"irrelevant"

?

I would embody the aspect of Schwfing. A lot.

I don't think they're irrelevant at all - the fact that people are kind of raging against the forums is absolutely relevant and frequently irreverant.

I'm not sure how I would categorize my own post, but it certainly wasn't hypocritical (I didn't take the stance that honest answers were preferable, hence there was no philosophy against which to be a hypocrite). I'll take "irrelevant" with a shrug and "hilarious" with pride.

EDIT: For those missing the point, "irreverant" and "irrelevant" are very different words. I was commenting on posts I found irreverant while the responder was questioning their relevance. Sometimes you have to read carefully to avoid missing a poster's subtleties - for example I frequently lose my keys while other people apparently loose them (take them off the keychain? sick them on intruders?)
Edited by Duffman#1295 on 2/1/2013 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Why would they delete that winning second post...

They really can't even take even the slightest criticism well. If only it had a little caption at the bottom saying "Deleted by xxxmod" so we can tell, especially when sometimes you try to make it look like the guy deleted it himself.

Its sad and embarrassing Blizzard.
Edited by Shachihoko#1832 on 2/1/2013 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mine would be Stoic : A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

Stoicism (Greek Στωικισμός) is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded in Athens by Zeno of Citium in the early 3rd century BC. The Stoics taught that destructive emotions resulted from errors in judgment, and that a sage, or person of "moral and intellectual perfection", would not suffer such emotions.

A stoic hero or angel is thus required to resist the temptations to be arrogant like Imperius and to remain unwavering in the face of demons or to be seduced by the succubus!
Reply Quote
Hope,
that you blues would stop posting about random crap and actually start posting on stuff relevant to this game.
We don't care where you would live in the game or what ever other kind of crap you can think of. We just want to know about changes and fixes and other things you might be doing or adding to Diablo 3.
We are your customers, not your friends so cut the crap with the cute comments instead of ignoring all the other more relevant post on these forums.
I understand there is a lot of QQing and bashing on these forums, but hey at least comment on the legitimate ones from time to time.
I have never seen a game where it takes sometimes days for GMs or Devs to post on a forum and when they finally do its just 1 or 2 post before the next break and 90% of the time its borderline idiotic.
Way to piss off some of your remaining customers.
I want to love this game but jesus you guys make it hard.

People constantly cry that they want a community but because the in game chat is so "limiting" they don't get that feeling. Then Blues post in hopes of creating a community and people !@#$% whine and moan. Blizzard should just delete the forums. Would be the best thing to do to this game.
Reply Quote
Wisdom edges about Justice for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]