Diablo® III

What heavenly aspect would you represent?

View profile
Daxxarri:
Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Aspect of Justice.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Valor, Justice, Hope, Fate, and Wisdom. The Angiris Council rules over the High Heavens, and each archangel is said to represent one of the chief virtues of Anu.
d3 expos factions? factions wars?

sounds interesting
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:02 PMPosted by DonDadda
How about stupid questions that nobody really cares about u fix the super laggy/bugged Ah that has been wonky for over a week now!!!!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788989154
Reply Quote
Just delete this thread, got owned in the first reply. Nothing good will come of this.

I appreciate your recent attempts to build a stronger community, but this doesn't qualify.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 1/30/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fate is kind of a funny immediate dismissal, Hope is the most pointless and Justice is really only just for some. That basically leaves me with Valor and Wisdom, which in a way contradict each other. Some days I'd go with Valor, others with Wisdom. Can we merge aspects?
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:27 PMPosted by JoeLimon
Fate: Of all the things to be in control of this one is most powerful :D

I agree, I would be fate. But for the knowledge of what lies ahead. You're statement implies you would be in control of fate; people's, the world's, etc. but I don't think that's how it works. Anyone else have an opinion on that?
Reply Quote
can Fear be an aspect?

most of humanity is already based on fear
Reply Quote
I want to be a panda from mist of pandaria.
Reply Quote
The whole 'embodiment of whatever' model is dumb. It always has been. ESPECIALLY for the demons.

The writers couldn't help but use positive pronouns to describe the various aspects of the Demons. 'Smarter', 'braver', 'more cunning', etc. Similarly, we can see that the Angels are full of faults.

And don't get me started on the 'Fate' aspect. Fate could see everything except the fate of the hero. But if you can't see the fate of the hero, the fate of anyone interacting with the hero is in doubt, because you don't know if, say, the hero is going to flip out and just kill them. Once one person's fate is in doubt, EVERYONE'S fate is in doubt. There's no determinism at all! So fate sees and understands bupkis. Fate is just making wild guesses in the dark. Fate should go home, because fate is drunk and useless.
Reply Quote
I'd be the Aspect of Zipping me Horkrind in the GockBuster
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:21 PMPosted by FigsBROSTORM
Anyone still playing must be the embodiment of Hope.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:21 PMPosted by FigsBROSTORM

Brilliant.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Mendacium

This is hilarious. +1

Yes very hilarious
Reply Quote
Fate
Reply Quote
I would choose hope. I mean.. Where would we be, humans, without hope..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]