Diablo® III

Items not searchable on auction house

I have a shield which I have put on auction house, then cancelled to change the price. However, the old auction listing persists and the new auction does not appear when you search for the stats. I have tried to let the item expire, cancel the item again, and various other things to relist this item; but the previous auction always seems to overwrite the new one. The old auction has the buyout and bid buttons greyed out and is not purchasable.

This does not affect any other items I have listed and cancelled. Just this one shield.

I am a bit perplexed and have not been able to figure this out over 1 week of trying different things. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or advice.
Reply Quote
I got the same issue with an amulet.

Also see https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764617038?page=1#2
Reply Quote
Similar with bracers, but with 1 difference: The old auction does not appear.

Additional info: I get a timeout error when I list the item, then an "authorizing" status in the auctions tab which lasts for several seconds.

I am waiting more than 5 minutes for the item to appear. This is an important detail and I don't see it in the above posts. How long are you other posters waiting?
Edited by TanxALot#1759 on 2/5/2013 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
My amulet now have disappeared from the AH. I posted, the time expired, I saw that it state it was expired but it was never moved into the AH storage area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]